PO: PEARL JAM BELLINGHAM 5/10/2000 VAULT SHOW #4 3XLP 10C only

apirk

ordered one of these earlir but didnt see a thread about it here

looks like for now it is 10 club only

http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info.php?products_id=2673

On May 10th, 2000 Pearl Jam kicked off the first of over 70 shows that year showcasing Binaural. Many of those shows would be released as the first official Pearl Jam Bootlegs.

This show has been chosen as Vault #4 and will be released on vinyl, CD and digital formats.

Setlist

180 gram 3-LP set.
NO QUANTITY LIMIT, BUT EACH VAULT VINYL MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY. WE WILL NOT COMBINE ORDERS.
PRESALE ORDER
MEMBERS ONLY

10C MEMBERS MAY PREORDER THE VINYL VERSION UNTIL 9/10/2014.
CREDIT CARDS WILL BE CHARGED AT TIME OF PURCHASE.

WE WILL UPDATE CUSTOMERS ON DELIVERY SCHEDULE ONCE PRESALE HAS ENDED. WE HOPE TO BEGIN SHIPPING IN DEC 2014 OR JAN 2015.

BY PLACING THIS ORDER, YOU AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

PRESALE ORDER
MEMBERS ONLY

This has been floating around as a soundboard mp3 (128 or 22x vbr) for a few years. This was a warm up gig for the Binaural tour at a smaller (1500) venue in Bellingham, WA -  great show that was never released as part of the bootleg series in 2000. 

Can't wait for this. 

set: Of the Girl, Grievance, Breakerfall, Nothing as it Seems, God’s Dice, Light Years, Thin Air, Do the Evolution, Black, Red Mosquito, Daughter/(Hold On), Faithfull, Dead Man (Ed and Jeff only), MFC, Evacuation, Immortality 
enc 1: Corduroy, Wishlist, Insignificance, improv/jam, Go
enc 2: Soon Forget, Yellow Ledbetter

If anyone really gripes about a $20 membership to be able to buy this they need to get lost.  The $20 I spend annually to be in the 10c has some of the best benefits, its up there with the MetClub for me.  

Looking forward to this release.  I hope they consider going back and making vault #1 and #2 available (on vinyl) at some point.

I ordered, of course, but I noticed the email mentions "Any remaining quantities will be made available to non-members after [september 10]."

Anyone think there will actually be any left for non-members to order?

While they say extras will be sold afterwards, they also said the same thing for Vault 3, but I never saw them in the shop.

there were extras in the shop for vault 3. I was able to snag one but they went in a matter of minutes. i immediately signed up for a ten club membership which paid off later on for the lightning bolt 7's.

You are correct.. I snagged a second copy through the general onsale for vault 3 and they went fast. I'm guessing they just put up whatever they have left from rounding up their order at the pressing plant. For example: If 9750 pre-orders, they probably order 10,000 and sell 250 to non-members.

I read on the 10c Forum that Tim Bierman said they only pressed about 4000 Vault #3. That's crazy. I thought it would have been way more.

I wonder if they will end up pressing more for this one because of the longer ordering window and the fact that it explicitly states you can order more than 1.

I tried looking for it after I posted it, but that board is so clutter with threads I couldn't find it. It was around the time they did the pop up shop for the Seattle show last year. It was just a 10c-er who talked to him at the shop reporting it on the board. 

Could be BS, but its also possible seeing as it was mostly limited to fan club only. 

I tried looking for it after I posted it, but that board is so clutter with threads I couldn't find it. It was around the time they did the pop up shop for the Seattle show last year. It was just a 10c-er who talked to him at the shop reporting it on the board.

Could be BS, but its also possible seeing as it was mostly limited to fan club only.

Someone there also mentioned that PJ20 standard edition was limited to 4k, who knows where people heard that, but I think PJ gets a kick out of their stuff being so collectible. They could easily reissue all of their studio albums and keep them in print, but then again they would be as collectible and talked about.

• 1 month later...