PO Now - Bedhead - 1992/1998 5LP box (Numero Group)

I've put this in my cart 4-5 times in the past 2 weeks. Just haven't pulled the trigger. I've gotten too much in the past 2 months and still have a few more records coming in the next 2 weeks. I feel like I may just sit on it. But then I always worry that Numero will sell out, but I can't remember when that's ever been the case after a month or 3.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 years later...
11 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

I'd be all over those if I didn't have the box.  Can't justify individual color presses – I said the same thing when that white 1975 EP from Duster dropped, not too long ago.

I was reading some of the reviews of that boxset, did all of the copies come with off-set centers? I only own WhatFunLifeWas, but have been super tempted to pull the trigger on that box. Numero does such a great job generally.

2 minutes ago, prowl20 said:

I was reading some of the reviews of that boxset, did all of the copies come with off-set centers? I only own WhatFunLifeWas, but have been super tempted to pull the trigger on that box. Numero does such a great job generally.

I can't say I've had any issues with mine, but I got it well after it was released.  I want to say sometime in... 2017?  I also feel like it was on sale through Numero but I could totally be imagining that too.  I didn't even realize the reviews were so scathing until I looked them up just now. 😕

42 minutes ago, prowl20 said:

Looks like Numero is repressing the Bedhead catalogue. Right now it's just Beheaded that's up. I've only heard Whatfunlifewas so I can't speak for the other records.

https://numerogroup.com/products/bedhead-beheaded

Their first album is up too

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

I'd be all over those if I didn't have the box.  Can't justify individual color presses – I said the same thing when that white 1975 EP from Duster dropped, not too long ago.

I was thinking the same thing too. It’s hard for me to justify doubling up when I already have the box.

2 hours ago, prowl20 said:

I will have to check mine out a bit later. I’m almost positive mine are fine. I know they all sound great at least. 

2 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

“Comic book Derek” wow your goose is really cooked on that one, D. You may as well just close your account and get out of here forever, no one will ever respect you now.

Fat man fat nerd funny gif lol XD

But yeah, "Worst Episode Ever" totally makes sense when discussing pre-orders. 👍

6 minutes ago, Coldplay31169 said:

Knew nothing about this band earlier today but had to buy both LPs after listening to WhatFunLifeWas.

Check out Transaction De Novo too. It has some of their best stuff. The Present is probably my favorite song of theirs. And if you get super into Bedhead, check out The New Year. It’s the two brothers after Bedhead.