PO: Finch - Back To Oblivion

Finch's forthcoming new album Back To Oblivion (September 30) is now available for pre-order via MerchNow.

Hear the first new song "Two Guns to the Temple" via Alt Press here.

The album is limited to 1000 copies and is pressed on 12" black vinyl.

2C7ZhB5.jpg

The album releases September 30th, but vinyl will not ship until early November due to manufacturing delays.

- Mike / Razor & Tie

Such a disappointing cover to blantantly use something that's already been done...especially after the awesomeness that was SHTS.  C'mon guys.  The song was super cool though.  I knew we'd get more choruses in the vein of WIITB, stoked that there's still some crazier stuff going on and some screams still as well.

This will be the only variant until it sells out. What do you dislike about the bundle offerings?

Could be the fact that the cheapest option is $30.17ppd, that's for a single LP and a CD that I'm sure most people here would pass on if it lowered the cost.

Vote with your dollars, if people stop buying "bundles" like this then they'll stop selling them. I for one am very excited about this new record, however I will only be purchasing it digitally if $30.17 is the entry cost for the physical iteration. You could go to a local show, buy a touring band's LP, and a premium cocktail for that price.