PO Wednesday: Portishead Dummy 20th Anniversary Blue Vinyl /1000

To mark the 20th anniversary of the release, in August 1994, of “Dummy”, Portishead will be re-issuing the album on vinyl , pressed on 180 gram heavyweight vinyl, in a gatefold sleeve.  

There will be no additional material on the re-issue, with the songs remaining exactly as recorded on the original release. The first 1000 copies of the record will be pressed on blue vinyl before reverting to heavyweight black vinyl. Each album will contain a download card of “Dummy”.  We’ll be posting a link on Wednesday 13th August.   Link will be posted at Portishead's website.

To mark the 20th anniversary of the release, in August 1994, of “Dummy”, Portishead will be re-issuing the album on vinyl , pressed on 180 gram heavyweight vinyl, in a gatefold sleeve.  

There will be no additional material on the re-issue, with the songs remaining exactly as recorded on the original release. The first 1000 copies of the record will be pressed on blue vinyl before reverting to heavyweight black vinyl. Each album will contain a download card of “Dummy”.  We’ll be posting a link on Wednesday 13th August.   Link will be posted at Portishead's website.

Hmm.....I already have the 2008 180g black... it'd be cool to have it on blue, but I think I'll pass.

FYI - The limited blue version auf Dummy is sold out at source: http://www.portishead.co.uk/ It really sold out quick (within one day!) and I am glad that I managed to get a copy!

Seems to be gone from both.. back to full speed, Junior.

Apparently, you can also pick up a copy here: https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/portishead-dummy-reissue/hnum/5651653 but I doubt that it will be available. Apart from that, it's way to expensive. Happy hunting! Cheerio, Nils.

I couldn't see any indication that that is the blue one and even if it is, it's most likely cheaper to buy it from the UK even if you're in Germany let alone the USA.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...