Citizen tour 7"

Saw them last night! Managed to get a copy of Silo which is awesome. They were only selling 15 copies last night. They didn't last long at all. Silo sounds so good live, probably my favorite song they played.

Just as they were about to do their 1 encore song, this kid in the front row starts talking to Mat so everyone kinda quiets down after a little bit. Something had happened to the kid's friend (sick, recently passed, not sure - I couldn't hear him) and their favorite song was How Does It Feel. The kid told Mat how much his music means to him and his friend and Mat looked like he was blown away. He gave the kid two hugs and rustled his hair and told him like 5 different times he was sorry and thanked him for his kind words about his band.

They were supposed to play a different song for the encore, but Mat and the band agreed to play How Does It Feel in honor of the kid and his friend. I thought that was really incredible. Probably made that kid's year.

I had never seen Ciz before, but they seem like such nice guys. I was really impressed with them.

Saw them last night! Managed to get a copy of Silo which is awesome. They were only selling 15 copies last night. They didn't last long at all. Silo sounds so good live, probably my favorite song they played.

Just as they were about to do their 1 encore song, this kid in the front row starts talking to Mat so everyone kinda quiets down after a little bit. Something had happened to the kid's friend (sick, recently passed, not sure - I couldn't hear him) and their favorite song was How Do You Feel. The kid told Mat how much his music means to him and his friend and Mat looked like he was blown away. He gave the kid two hugs and rustled his hair and told him like 5 different times he was sorry and thanked him for his kind words about his band.

They were supposed to play a different song for the encore, but Mat and the band agreed to play How Do You Feel in honor of the kid and his friend. I thought that was really incredible. Probably made that kid's year.

I had never seen Ciz before, but they seem like such nice guys. I was really impressed with them.

Mat posted about it on Instagram. He said it really hit him because he too lost a friend fairly recently. Very cool of the band.

yeah I found it on the ground after citizen played. I'd say about 60% of the people who got them had no idea what they were and were touching and bending them like they were just a piece of paper.

wtf...i want one sooo bad. but hey, let us give them away for free to people who don't care. well done!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...