One Year Later: Life Between The Lies Via Enjoy The Ride Records (ETR043) RIYL: BMTH, OM&M,Underoath

I am usually not a huge big fan of Metalcore but this album really caught my ear earlier this year & the band/label was beyond stoked to work with us on a vinyl release for it. I really think this band is going to blow up soon given how popular the genre is getting & this album is one of the best i have heard.

I am very happy with how these came out & absolutely love the photography used for the artwork which was taken by a super talented artist named Christopher McKenney who's facebook page can be found below

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Christopher-McKenney-Photography/165090620176279

14720450289_35094771e3_b.jpg

Here is a link to the first single on youtube which should be a playlist and lead to play the rest of the album, if not then just type in "One Year Later- Life Between The Lies" & a playlist with the whole album should come up

THE band's album can be streamed on Spotify at One Year Later

All important info should be listed above but if anyone else happens to have any other questions then let me know as I will be checking this thread over the course of the day. 

We will also be selling 10 bundle packs with ALL 3 variants (only way to get Clear variant other than on Tour) & the screen printed test pressing with Alt Artwork & HAND NUMBERED /24 total copies 

http://enjoytheride.storenvy.com/products/9035626-one-year-later-life-between-the-lies-bundle-3-variants-test-pressing-24

Yeah, I'm in a similar boat to KeepDoubting. I mean, it's not bad, and if I was still seventeen, I'd probably be all over this. There are still some people on this board who will likely buy it, and plenty of people in the HT crowd that might. It does all look really awesome though.

I love how on the promo photo one of the large texts that the eye gets drawn to is "11x11 LYRIC INSERT"

Is that something that labels are advertising with their releases now?

One of the band members made the promo image, I told em the general details and sent photos and thats how he laid it out. Not sure why the insert was highlighted but prob cause he wrote a good portion of the lyrics

• 2 weeks later...

i am writing this because i purchased the pokeball variant and i am listening to this right now and I have to say this release is really epic. I am going through some rough times and this aggressive "fuck it get over it" lyrics and tone is really uplifting. The music is intense and the sound is great. the only upsetting thing is IT HAD NO DL CARD IN IT!!! I cant listen to it in my car and I am really dissapointed because it clearly says "includes download card"

i am writing this because i purchased the pokeball variant and i am listening to this right now and I have to say this release is really epic. I am going through some rough times and this aggressive "fuck it get over it" lyrics and tone is really uplifting. The music is intense and the sound is great. the only upsetting thing is IT HAD NO DL CARD IN IT!!! I cant listen to it in my car and I am really dissapointed because it clearly says "includes download card"

Ross will definitely take care of you, don't worry.

How does the lyric "fuck it get over it" still not apply here too?

The reason it doesn't apply to it is why should I have to pay an additional 10$ to listen to it in my car when I can politely ask for one because it was supposed to get one. I'm not upset just asking. You are assuming the extreme

If Ross doesn't hook you up, and he most likely will, PM me.

The reason it doesn't apply to it is why should I have to pay an additional 10$ to listen to it in my car when I can politely ask for one because it was supposed to get one. I'm not upset just asking. You are assuming the extreme

You don't have a TT in your car? Sheesh, newb.

the plant messed up and forgot to include download cards all together so email me your order # and ill send over a download  link