PO: Free Throw- Those Days Are Gone

Got my splatter this morning and just finished listening to the whole thing. Sounds absolutely beautiful. No noise problems at all. I kinda wish I had snagged the black variants of TDAG and Lavender Town and of course those most-bodacious Second Pressings, just to support. They're my all time favorite band (after just a few years)

Going back to the subject of the Grandveiw Split, I got my cassette and shirt shortly after they went up on Meadowbrook. I ordered the white cassette, but mine was green. Still dig the hell out of it. I still remember hearing Pallet Town (Acoustic) for the first time and being blown away just by the stripped down version. How awesome these guys are. Its insane.

jvsoccer said:

I still haven't gotten my free throw lp from the first pressing preorder :( what's going on?

Not too much. If you ordered the LP on its own, then it should be on its way. If you ordered a CD or the CD/LP with shirt bundle, then we are shipping them now. 

Sorry for the wait, and thanks for your patience!

-Lane

Yeah I haven't seen a shipping confirm yet and I ordered a while ago.  Do they do shipping confirms?

I got a confirmation email when they shipped mine out. They even combined shipping cos I bought the Mikey Erg/Warren Franklin split.

Also, I haven't gotten to listen to the vinyl yet, but they kicked ass in Chicago last weekend. 

So really no one knows of someone distro"ing this in Europe?

I've looked around and send a message to their FB page but didn't get a response.

I just refuse to pay more for shipping then a record (I know that's not the label's fault).

Afaik there is no real distro for CYLS records in Europe. You might find some of their releases in one of the following UK distros, but with UK shipping it comes out to pretty much the same as ordering directly from CYLS:

http://monkeyboyrecords.co.uk/count-your-lucky-stars

http://www.distrosaurusrex.com/?post_type=product&filter_label=39

For your information, I picked up 4 records for 60€ shipped a few weeks ago, which is more than fair. Furthermore, it seems that they messed with their shipping costs, shipping for 1 record went down to about $12 (don't really know why though, as it clearly costs a good $6 more to ship).

Edit: Shipping seems to be back to normal.

They're still fulfilling mail-order just fine. I received my splatter of this, and then decided to get a black copy like 2 weeks ago and I received it 7 days after placing the order.

Maybe shoot them an email

Thanks, I shot them an email and they responded within an hour saying it would ship today.  Just received email confirm with the shipping number.  Maybe it was just an oversight or something.

No harm, no foul.  I'd care less if I had a digital download.  I'm trying to learn these songs before Fest!

Thanks, I shot them an email and they responded within an hour saying it would ship today. Just received email confirm with the shipping number. Maybe it was just an oversight or something.

No harm, no foul. I'd care less if I had a digital download. I'm trying to learn these songs before Fest!

This is on the CYLS bandcamp.