PO: Free Throw- Those Days Are Gone

• 8 months later...

Thanks! Somehow I missed out on that 7" and wanted to grab Those Days Are Gone for my secret santa. Glad these are finally available. 

• 1 month later...

• 4 years later...
6 hours ago, andables said:

bump for this 

Free Throw's first ep is being pressed. 

PO here: https://free-throw-tour-stock.myshopify.com/apps/bundles/bundle/50296

Stream it here: https://freethrowemo.bandcamp.com/album/free-throw

That shipping. Yeesh.

Just now, andables said:

the /150 variant was gone within an hour the first day these went up

Yeah that's kinda my point lol. Had this been in a thread titled "Free Throw - S/T" I would have probably saw it and jumped.  But it was buried on page 7 of a record I already own so I assumed it was a repress, or something I'm not interested in at all. 

Whatever, that's on me for not using social media and relying on others to post on these boards. Just sour I missed the rare variant. And confused why people post info like this in random threads. Not trying to call you out directly, it happens all the time. Just confuses me 🤷‍♂️

Just now, kylet said:

Yeah that's kinda my point lol. Had this been in a thread titled "Free Throw - S/T" I would have probably saw it and jumped.  But it was buried on page 7 of a record I already own so I assumed it was a repress, or something I'm not interested in at all. 

Whatever, that's on me for not using social media and relying on others to post on these boards. Just sour I missed the rare variant. And confused why people post info like this in random threads. Not trying to call you out directly, it happens all the time. Just confuses me 🤷‍♂️

no worries. i missed it too tbh and only saw the /350 on social media.  i probably should have made it its own thread but with it being an EP i thought (at the time) it made more sense to link it here. my bad! 

2 minutes ago, andables said:

no worries. i missed it too tbh and only saw the /350 on social media.  i probably should have made it its own thread but with it being an EP i thought (at the time) it made more sense to link it here. my bad! 

nah nah you're good. I'm just sour I missed it. I'll find it on discogs at some point. Probably just have to dish out and extra $20 or so to track it down.

If you didn't post it here I probably would have missed the /350 as well! So thank you!

I didn’t see it on Twitter until after the /150 was gone and also I don’t like making a new thread via my phone which is where I’m typically browsing from.

I’m just glad this is on a $12 single sided LP instead of a $10+ 7”.

Edited by dantheriver