LIVE ON BBC RADIO ONE: VOL. 2 (Touche Amore)

Ordered all 5. This collection will hit 100 variants before we know it. Or it might have already. Haha.

EDIT: I'll be up to 90 pieces once I get these, including cd's. I just need the La Dispute RSD split and a few demo variants plus tests and I'll have a complete collection.

Just realized you were the same person that asked me if I was going for the complete collection. That's awesome that you're so close to getting all the previous releases!

I do not find live recordings very appealing. Maybe that's the reason why purple is still available.

I'll definitely pick this up some day, but it does not have to be the rarest variant.

I only pick them up if I'm trying to keep a discography complete.  Overall though, I don't find myself going back and listening to live releases very often (if ever).

• 3 weeks later...

Just get a blue!

Gonna look niiiice

I'm going to soon but violet is my favorite color so I'm torn. I hope the blue matches the cover. When I seen them a few months ago I asked Jeremy about a MDAM split repress and he told me to wait because there will be a 12" with every song they've done for splits. I'm assuming that or the EOAYSDF/TA split.

Also, I tuned into the Deathcast and I think I heard Bolm say something about preorders going up soon for something new.

COULD BE WRONG, but I swear I heard something along those lines.

It's hard to say when that was recorded though too.  I want to say I read something on SDF's Tumblr about how they've been sitting on the recording for a bit.

• 3 weeks later...