*PRICES LOWERED* I have too many records so buy some from me SALE

toomanyrecords

Running out of space. Need to make some cuts. Hopefully you all can add some sweet tunes to your collections.

Most records are VG+ to NM and if you pick one that isn't, I'll let you know. If you get multiple records I'm likely to cut you a deal. As you can see from my trade feedback I'm easy to work with so PM me! :)

Shipping in the USA is $5, international varies.

Anchorman 2 - The Legend Continues OST (Sealed, fuzzy mustache) - $45

DRCARLSONALBION - Gold (SEALED, Sky blue /100) - $45

This Will Destroy You - Tunnel Blanket (Clear with black haze, #'d out of 269) - $38

Cartel - The Ransom (Clear, /100) - $35

Daniel Johnston & Into It. Over It. - Daytrotter Presents No. 12 (Signed by Evan) - $35

Nas - Apocalypse Nas: Prelude To... Stillmatic EP (RARE Explicit Version) - $28

Walking Concert - Run To Be Born (Red/Gold, OOP) - $28

Cake - Pressure Chief (Slight warp, sound not affected at all) - $26

Dispatch - Silent Steeples (Gold) - $27

This Town Needs Guns - Animals (Clear vinyl) - $15 

This Town Needs Guns - 13.0.0.0.0 (Clear vinyl) - $15

Kayo Dot - Blue Lambency Downward (Seafoam Green) - $21

Three Loco - Three Loco EP (Clear /100) - $21

Desert Noises - 27 Ways - $18

Cymbals Eat Guitars - Why There Are Mountains (Black, Warped but my needle tracked it) - $17

Wooden Shjips - Back To Land (Pink) - $17

Donovan Blanc - Donovan Blanc (LAVENDER /200, Slight warp, sound not affected) - $17

The Books - Thoguht for Food - $18 

Schematic - Color (n.) Inside The Lines (Singer from Mae, Red translucent) - $15

Radiohead - OK Computer - $17 

Vitalic - Rave Age - $16

Beware of Safety - It Is Curtains (Red with black haze) - $13

Dispatch - Circles Around The Sun (Sealed) - $12

Bobby Long - Wishbone - $12

Palma Violets - 180 - $12

Cayucas - Bigfoot - $11

BUNDLES:

This Town Needs Guns - Animals and 13.0.0.0.0 (Both on clear) for 32PPD

Hate on my prices all you want, yanqui. I've made plenty of deals on here with 100% positive feedback and I haven't started pricing my stuff any differently.

I'm not hating on anything, just lol'ing at your prices. You can get the TTNG albums for nearly half the price you are asking for brand new directly from Sargent House. Those albums never went out of print. Same with the Slim Shady LP brand new from Amazon, for nearly half of what you're asking. Those are just the two I recognized right off the top of my head without even actually diving into your list.

Regardless of how many good "deals" you've made on here that doesn't mean you've never ripped anyone off and are still trying to. And I still personally think you are a douchebag.

I'm not hating on anything, just lol'ing at your prices. You can get the TTNG albums for nearly half the price you are asking for brand new directly from Sargent House. Those albums never went out of print. Same with the Slim Shady LP brand new from Amazon, for nearly half of what you're asking. Those are just the two I recognized right off the top of my head without even actually diving into your list.

Regardless of how many good "deals" you've made on here that doesn't mean you've never ripped anyone off and are still trying to. And I still personally think you are a douchebag.

You are insulting me based on the fact that you assume I know everything you do. Let me set you straight for a second.

I had no idea they were still in print, the discogs prices are all higher than mine so I thought they were OOP.

As for the "Slim Shady LP", you should work on your reading comprehension before rising to attack someone so quickly. It's the EP which is very hard to find.

I'd appreciate it if you'd act remotely like an adult and not go into someone's thread starting a shit-fit when you could PM them with your concerns and be a respectable human. 

You are insulting me based on the fact that you assume I know everything you do. Let me set you straight for a second.

I had no idea they were still in print, the discogs prices are all higher than mine so I thought they were OOP.

RESEARCH! idiot.