What do you regret not purchasing?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like "Songs to Fan the Flames of Discontent." Most people say "Shape..." is their favorite, but I'm still up in the air. I certainly love it, I just like them all.

i agree with oakland.

i think the songs of REFUSE have many idea and most of 'em never out of trend because many of currently famous bands are fans of 'em.

i dunno, last year, during july, i emailed jade tree about whether they still had colored s/t 10 inches and they didnt.

alos colored me first countries still aren't breaking like $20.

jade tree didn't put out the vinyl, chunksaah did

looks like it's still avail

http://www.chunksaah.com/news.html

i looked and i must have sold it, cuz it's gone...

the coloured versions are long gone, but you can still get black. i got one a few months ago on their latest canadian tour with strike anywhere and the bouncing souls.

Guest conoley

Yeah they sold out of the colour ones a long time ago, but they repressed them on black.

I don't know when, though.

off the top of my head...

circa survive - juturna

saw it for 15 bucks or so while they were on tour with thursday. i suck forever for not buying one. never realised they were practically impossible to find elsewhere.

bane - give blood

i cant really think of much else. a lot of stuff ive really wanted ive tracked down via e-bay despite the fact that its burned quite a hole in my wallet. with that said, ive learned my lesson when it comes to sleeping on purchasing a record i know im going to want so usually i just suck it up and get it for a fair price when i can.