what shoes do YOU wear?

I currently have three pairs of shoes, which is 50% more than my usual collection. One pair of Rocawear trainers that are falling apart after walking all over Dubrovnik and Washington/Oregon/California in. My girlfriend told me Rocawear are Jay-Z's footwear brand which is funny.  One pair of Doc Martens my girlfriend bought me about two years ago, and a pair of fucking boring brown work shoes I wear every day, which are scuffed up like hell.

I saw some really cool looking shoes when I was shopping in Portland a few months ago but I can't remember the name. The store was like 2 blocks south from Powells or something. Kind Vans-y I guess. Can anyone help?

Vans Old Skools.  I'm not terribly creative.

1926720_10101566600786279_74441201181078

The ones on the far left have been designated for yard work/lawn mowing, and the ones second from left are for going to shows at which they are likely to be trampled on (Bosstones, Rancid, Street Dogs, etc.)

I bought my future daughter (due January 2015) checkerboard slip-ons, so I'm thinking at some point I'm gonna order these customs and then kinda sorta match her.  Lame, but whatever.  

10593169_10101692418526519_8803607816479

new-balance-574-navy-grey-white-7.jpg

Even though I basically wear my New Balance everyday.

574's are definitely my all time favorite shoe.

So many different colorways and super comfy. I've gone through several different pairs but my most recent pair was retired last year after a GWAR show (same color as this pic), haven't replaced em since.

I've got 3 pairs that I wear most often:

Work - Black leather Allen Edmonds "Burton" bluchers - The why on these is that they're probably the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. Definitely the most comfortable dress shoes.

Around - Blue and grey Onitsuka Tigers - comfy

Around without socks - Blue GH Bass docksiders. My dog just ate my laces on those though and chewed them up pretty good. I'm not happy about it. - They were inexpensive and look good.

Dress shoes = Cole Haan anything!!! The only shoes that keep my size 14 feetzzz from getting those nasty back ankle blisters. Great for work and social nice events. I love the wingtips and loafers the most, the auburn-ish browns are sexy :D

Workout = Reebok Crossfit Sprinters, love these shoes for lifting and moderate cardio hoopla (jump roping, box jumps, etc.)

Running = Nike (somethings) I have a pair that compatible with my Nike+ watch and another pair that is not, by far my favorite running shoes are all Nikes.

Trail Running = Under Armour, don't use them much anymore but bought them about 3years ago and they held up like champs! they are tucked away in the black abyss of my closet currently

Casual Sneaker = Pumas w/ or w/ out the laces....same look its like a van if it was made w/ leather and had a rubber tongue. They are like a fancier Van slip on.

Cycling = Vans classic canvas/Pumas (since they are beat to shit after last year's Fest,) these suckers take a beating and fit like a glove in my stirrups

Golf = Footjoy, Dad got me hooked on these babies for the last decade or so :P

Flip Flops = Adidas.....dem gel pads brah!

I have so many shoes so I'll list them

Cyan Vans Era

Red Vans Era

Vans California Era 59 Holiday 2011

Vans Era X ASPCA

Black and Grey New Balance 574

Lucid Green Vintage Nike Blazer Mid

White Keds Champions

Ted Baker suede Wingtip Oxfords

Black Doc Martin boots

Hardly "so many".

I wear black/white Vans Authentics 90% of the time, but for the other 10%:

I have 5 pairs of Janoskis, 3 pairs of P Rods, an all black pair of Vans Authentics, a couple pairs of Vans Eras, a pair of Macbeths, a couple pairs of Busenitz, and tons more.  For running I have a pair of Lunar Flyknits, Free Runs, and some Asics.

I have over 30 pairs, so I'm forgetting tons.  I work at a sports store that sells every shoe you can think of from every main brand, and I get 60% off retail on everything.  And in the last year I think I've only bought 2 pairs.