Aphex Twin - SYRO (too soon?)

Welp. I just got selected to buy the Syrobonkus box set. Too bad it's $433.25 with shipping to the US.

It'd probably be an incredible investment, though. The only reason I'd buy it is to resell later down the line but I'd feel like a bit of an ass doing that, haha.

It's super pretty. But that price is nuts. Maybe if it was every release he has ever had lol.

But I am really feeling this record. The last track is beautiful

Welp. I just got selected to buy the Syrobonkus box set. Too bad it's $433.25 with shipping to the US.

It'd probably be an incredible investment, though. The only reason I'd buy it is to resell later down the line but I'd feel like a bit of an ass doing that, haha.

I'm sure somebody here will buy it off of you

The codes are non-transferable.

ah ok thanks, well yeah still if anybody gets a code that has a change of heart etc. hit me up and i'd love to figure something out, will send a record or two as recompense. 

i set aside money for this and am definitely trying to score one, although at $400 i guess i'll survive....