AGBPOL - Have You Seen My Prefrontal Cortex? REPRESS

• 8 months later...

anybody else make it out to the 5 year anniversary show for this album the other day? was a hell of a time. they had a /50 splatter variant of the album for sale, was happy to leave with one of those.

Wish I could have gone, but I'm so far. Would love to see pics of the /50 variant. Love these guys, I have their whole discography (minus the topshelf sampler 7'', and I don't variant collect generally). Was the Prawn set also awesome?

Was the Prawn set also awesome?

I wasn't there, but I feel pretty confident that Prawn and Gates were both probably equally amazing. I've seen all three of these bands at one point or another and they're all fantastic live. It's a shame that was a one off show because that would be one hell of a tour package. 

anybody else make it out to the 5 year anniversary show for this album the other day? was a hell of a time. they had a /50 splatter variant of the album for sale, was happy to leave with one of those.

What a great show and incredible turnout. There seemed to be more people than their show with Braid.

Picked up the /50.

I wasn't crazy for the new guitarist. All the leads that should've sounded very ambient and smooth sounded overdriven and without flow-y-ness; for example, during race car driving.

Prawn was killer.