Ben Howard - I Forget Where We Were

Ben Howard is pleased to announce the details of his forthcoming second studio album. ‘I Forget Where We Were’ will be released through Island Records on the 20th October 2014.

This double gatefold, heavyweight vinyl version of the album also comes with an extra eleventh track ‘Am I in your Light?'

Tracklisting:

1. Small things

2. Rivers In Your Mouth

3. I Forget Where We Were

4. In Dreams

5. She treats me well

6. Time is dancing

7. Evergreen

8. End Of The Affair

9. Conrad

10. All is now harmed

11. Am I in your light?

I don't think he did a US preorder for Every Kingdom, but I bought it from an Amazon seller back in 2012 for just about the same price as his webstore was selling it for. Maybe it'll be different this time around.

Agreed, but if you look on amazon now there are other European sellers importing Every Kingdom for cheaper than his webstore. I'll probably cave and pre-order but I'll give it a month or two

you can do a twofer and pick up both at the same time =]

I need EK on cassette and a copy of the black flies 7" to complete my collection. =\

so you have these gems?

http://www.discogs.com/Ben-Howard-The-Burgh-Island-EP/release/4098336

http://www.discogs.com/Ben-Howard-Old-Pine/release/3006790

You lucky son of a gun! I would love The Burgh Island 12" more than anything he's released, but the secondary prices are insane.

The preorder for that went up right after hurricane Sandy hit us here. I was at my boyfriends house with no power or anything and our cell service was shitty, but somehow I got it to go through lol. THEN it got lost in the mail, and when I contacted his store about it they sent out another one. So I got that one and it was all good, then a few days later the original lost copy arrived and it was soooo beat up. I think it had seam splits on all 3 sides. I gave it away to someone on here for free. Actually... I think I sent it to zacooper if I'm not mistaken.

The preorder for that went up right after hurricane Sandy hit us here. I was at my boyfriends house with no power or anything and our cell service was shitty, but somehow I got it to go through lol. THEN it got lost in the mail, and when I contacted his store about it they sent out another one. So I got that one and it was all good, then a few days later the original lost copy arrived and it was soooo beat up. I think it had seam splits on all 3 sides. I gave it away to someone on here for free. Actually... I think I sent it to zacooper if I'm not mistaken.

You did give it to me and I'm very thankful! Spin it all the time. I even got a nice hand written note with it from you.

Now if I could only track down a copy of Old Pine and that extremely rare 7" that came out as part of an art gallery or something like that.

You did give it to me and I'm very thankful! Spin it all the time. I even got a nice hand written note with it from you.

Now if I could only track down a copy of Old Pine and that extremely rare 7" that came out as part of an art gallery or something like that.

That extremely rare 7" is the one I'm after, too. The Talenthouse Secret 7" for Black Flies. Only /100 of those. I've come across that twice and was outbid twice. :(

Sometimes the Old Pine 2x7" shows up on eBay from overseas. I checked eBay every day until I found it. I bought the 10" from a fella in Canada via Discogs a few months before I found the 7"s.

That's incredible you were still able to get a copy.

Nice! That's pretty cool. I don't get why they never repressed that. it feels like Ben Howard has a solid fanbase in the UK and those 10" sell for a ton.

• 1 month later...

Did anyone watch him on the iTunes festival? The new stuff sounds really good - super different from EK.

I was tempted to but I decided not to. I'm really liking the new direction based on the three songs I've heard and I'm waiting till the whole album drops to listen to it all at once. that being said, I'm pretty excited for it.

• 3 weeks later...