PO: Transit - Joyride 10/21/14

In a lot of ways, that's fair. They have to pay someone/some people to pack up their packages. But if they're using media mail that costs less than $3 for 1 pound of postage, $4.69 per LP package is quite the overhead. 

Even so, the bundle I'm looking at is still a reasonably good deal with that shipping cost.

From their Twitter:

"Every Transit record has been different. Joyride doesn't sound like L&F or YNE..It sounds like the next Transit record should. #Joyride".

Hmm

That still kind of worries me. I'll wait until I can hear more, I skipped YNE on vinyl for obvious reasons. I really hope Transit snaps back into it because they've put out some really great material prior to their last LP.

According to Transit's twitter, District Lines will be the only place where PO's are available.

I wonder if "Don't Bury Me Away" on the 7" is a re-recorded version of "A Living Diary." It probably is since Transit is into re-recording and renaming old songs.

Think this is proof Rise doesn't care about this record?

Just because they're saying Rise won't have a pre-order, doesn't mean they won't.  I believe it was the last record that they offered this pre-order on their site with special screen printed covers.  But then rise had their own order set up a little later, plus it was available on amazon.

Think this is proof Rise doesn't care about this record?

Eh, no. They did PO's for YNE through their storenvy. I think the same was for Futures & Sutures. It seems like Rise has let Transit do whatever they want with their merch.

Also I think that disclaimer is put in the description as a safeway so that no one can get mad at DL or Transit about the time it takes to ship the records. The album release date is 10/21 and the expected shipment is 10/14.

Eh, no. They did PO's for YNE through their storenvy. I think the same was for Futures & Sutures. It seems like Rise has let Transit do whatever they want with their merch.

Also I think that disclaimer is put in the description as a safeway so that no one can get mad at DL or Transit about the time it takes to ship the records. The album release date is 10/21 and the expected shipment is 10/14.

But Rise also had preorders in their own store.