PO: Transit - Joyride 10/21/14

I just opened this up and m so disappointed. One side of the box it was shipped in was pretty beat up (luckily the album is fine). The vinyl itself has more paper/derbies on it than any other record I've bought. It has a sticker that specifies colored vinyl when it is on black(not really that big of a deal) and finally the 7 " doesn't come with a cover? I feel like this release was really taken care of poorly.

I just opened this up and m so disappointed. One side of the box it was shipped in was pretty beat up (luckily the album is fine). The vinyl itself has more paper/derbies on it than any other record I've bought. It has a sticker that specifies colored vinyl when it is on black(not really that big of a deal) and finally the 7 " doesn't come with a cover? I feel like this release was really taken care of poorly.

I think we all need to contact districtlines. I noticed the 'colored vinyl' sticker too haha. I like the black though. I don't think I would've bought the white or yellow given the chance. The fact that they couldn't put the 7" in a jacket is annoying to me. I really don't like that lol.

Sounds like they are all getting damaged in Transit.

Maybe the driver is taking them for a joyride?

Oooooh McCandless hahaha  :P

from districtlines (everyone should have gotten this email as i did not contact them about the issues with this release)

Hello there! First off, I would like to thank you for being such an awesome customer and for purchasing the \"Joyride 7\" & \"Alternative Artwork\" Vinyl by Transit I know you have been patiently waiting quite some time for your order containing these items, and I would like to thank you for that. As I\'m sure you\'re are already aware, there was a delay that occurred within production that pushed the dates back quite a bit. Due to this inconvenience and your incomparable amounts of patience, we wanted to extend our gratitude and offer you a one time use coupon code that will give you 30% off on your next Transit purchase on https://www.districtlines.com/transit 30% COUPON CODE: JOYRIDE30 This coupon code will expire in one year, so be sure to save this email or code for your next purchase! Thank you again for being such an awesome customer and for all your cooperation! :)

Pretty pissed off with District Lines. I ordered the standard black vinyl with the acoustic 7" and also ordered the stand-alone alternate artwork vinyl.

Arrived today with no bubble wrap or extra cardboard, so everything is a bit beat up. Also there's only one Joyride vinyl in the package.

I had the same items in my order. Also only received one joyride in the package. Paid for two, got one. Gonna email them later. Ugh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...

Hate bumping this thread, but most likely no one would recognize the band name otherwise ha. Joe has a new project called Narrowcast. and they released their first EP recently. Different sound than Transit, so don’t expect that lol.  Pressed on a 7” here. 

https://head2wallrecords.bigcartel.com/product/narrowcast-phenomena-7

100 on Clear w/ Blue, Lavender, White, and Black Splatter Vinyl 
200 on Black Vinyl

Edited by YesPlease

3 hours ago, YesPlease said:

Hate bumping this thread, but most likely no one would recognize the band name otherwise ha. Joe has a new project called Rationale. and they released their first EP recently. Different sound than Transit, so don’t expect that lol.  Pressed on a 7” here. 

https://head2wallrecords.bigcartel.com/product/narrowcast-phenomena-7

100 on Clear w/ Blue, Lavender, White, and Black Splatter Vinyl 
200 on Black Vinyl

You ruined me, guy

• 1 year later...
28 minutes ago, Buffbloom said:

Rise is doing a great job of repressing their most sought-after records. And they don't even make an event of it. They just put it out.

They had a massive blowout sale a few months back to clear inventory. I got like 15 records/cassettes for 80 dollars. Glad to see their stocking their warehouse with things people want to buy.