PO: Transit - Joyride 10/21/14

I've been spending a lot of time with this album, and I stand by what I said. I think the first half is stronger than the second. That's not to say that the B side is bad by any means. Actually, this album is quite good, even though it's not the Transit that most people would prefer.

There are a lot of standout tracks, particularly "The Only One" and "Too Little, Too Late." It is an honest and successful attempt of Transit's current sound. Most importantly, it works as a coherent album and flows nicely. Young New England felt forced, rushed and unfinished in parts. I'm excited to see some songs off of this album performed live. Anyways, that's just my two cents for anyone that might be on the fence about listening to this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! I am reaching out with an update regarding the very anticipated Joyride bundles! We have received word that they will be arriving at our facility next week. Once they have arrived, they will go through a quality control process and begin to ship in the order in which they were placed. After they have shipped, you will receive an email confirmation informing you that the order has shipped. Again, I appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this delay! Have a wonderful day :)

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, it looks like we haven't gotten the Vinyls in yet, however; we are expecting to get the shipment in this week. As soon as we have received them in and processed the Vinyls for quality assurance, they will be mailed out.

Once they are mailed out you will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information inside.

Vinyls.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow mine came in pretty shoddy condition. Wasn't expecting the alternate cover to be just a sleeve, either

ah crap. mine's set to be delivered today. so its just like a slipcover thing over the original artwork?

also, what color is it? i saw on transits instagram that they had yellow copies but idk where that was being sold from or if its a tour-only variant.

Pretty pissed off with District Lines.  I ordered the standard black vinyl with the acoustic 7" and also ordered the stand-alone alternate artwork vinyl.

Arrived today with no bubble wrap or extra cardboard, so everything is a bit beat up.  Also there's only one Joyride vinyl in the package.

Oh no. I'm really nervous now.  Did UPS deliver it?

Everyone who has an issue should notify district lines.

It was usps.

I called customer support and there was a mix up apparently.

I'm just annoyed that I didn't get everything I paid for and that the packaging was crap, especially for 10$ shipping.

It was usps.

I called customer support and there was a mix up apparently.

I'm just annoyed that I didn't get everything I paid for and that the packaging was crap, especially for 10$ shipping.

wtf?? why is mine being shipped ups? i dont think these guys know whats going on. my shipping was $8.29.

This came mangled! The mailer was warped and both jackets are bowled. Somehow, the record itself is near perfect. Same for the acoustic 7" that they couldn't bother to put in a jacket ...? Reeeeally skimpy job on this.  I do like how we get both jackets with the alternative cover and it's not just a slip cover. I just don't know what to do with the ugly original jacket lol. I quickly tested out the record for warping and put it on my shelf to try to un-bend the jackets.