Soon: The Amity Affliction - Severed Ties

I gotta keep the collection complete hahahah not many bands i can say i have every press of. 

I'll throw another thought in the ring.......Looks like Road Runner US will be Pressing LTOTM......With a release of Sept 23rd

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/151387048359?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Roadrunner 016861757243    Note: We have been allocated this LP and it is scheduled for release on September 23, 2014 - subject to change.  I do not know if the label will allow us to replenish, so Buy-It-Now to reserve your copy that will ship upon our receipt.  Disregard delivery date estimate shown by eBay - your item will ship upon our receipt of product and arrive about a week later.  Vinyl is not a priority for the labels and while we usually receive product by the release date, on occasion they will be late.

I definitely wish i could have all the releases. I got a copy of LTOTM on release so i won't have to worry about a US press, although it would've been nice to know about it to save 20$. I just need Chasing Ghosts to get a repress and I hope eventually Severed Ties gets a much needed pressing.