Soon: The Amity Affliction - Severed Ties

Man was LTOTM really that bad, i remember getting to the site and ordering the blue w/bone splatter without any hassle whatsoever. Also, i can't be the only one disappointed by the fact that 15 pieces of flare is the bonus track instead of snicklefritz for this Youngbloods press.

Man was LTOTM really that bad, i remember getting to the site and ordering the blue w/bone splatter without any hassle whatsoever. Also, i can't be the only one disappointed by the fact that 15 pieces of flare is the bonus track instead of snicklefritz for this Youngbloods press.

Would hate to be the bearer of bad news.....but neither bonus track are on the press, whether the site says it or not......just checked......its not on the record.....unless its some Jack White shit and its under the label 

Would hate to be the bearer of bad news.....but neither bonus track are on the press, whether the site says it or not......just checked......its not on the record.....unless its some Jack White shit and its under the label 

Well that certainly sucks, that makes me want a Glory Days press even more now, if not for that then just for Dong Wayne and A Sleepless Winter at least.

Red/black splatter, red splatter and swirl are all sold out, still these numbers remaining on the other variants:

Clear: 391

Tri colour: 23

Black 249

For those holding out for back catalogue represses I wouldn't keep too much hope. I am near positive anything before severed ties will never see the light of day on vinyl, and it seems unlikely severed ties will either. The band has just progressed so much beyond their old stuff and it almost seems as if they don't want to be associated with it these days (for example no severed ties songs were played on the latest tour). I hope I'm wrong though, would love to see their eariler stuff pressed, it just seems like a longshot to me.

2 weeks.........usually.....although I have seen some US peeps with these....shouldnt be too much longer..

Also today they officially stated Severed Ties would be getting a press.......After all the YBs are gone......that will be awesome......favourite album by far

I got my Tri color in the mail 2 days ago! Super stoked about it

• 4 weeks later...