Soon: The Amity Affliction - Severed Ties

....might see a 10" High Hopes this year if rumours are true

Im thinking Chasing Ghosts Represses are probably more realistic though

High Hopes would be amazing! Would love to have that on vinyl, but I think you're right that Chasing Ghosts is more likely. It would be nice if they released something that wasn't splatter though.

Let the ocean take me was one of top top albums last year for me. But I haven't found time to listen to the other ones. Would I like them or was the new album completely different? It's hard for me to get into new bands because I always fall back on music I used to listen to. I read the reviews of the newest one and that's what brought me to listen to it.

Just got all mine in.........Sound is good.......Agree on the pixilation.......why would you put that to the printers? Looks pretty shit........but its been pressed so pretty happy.

IMG_20150129_143625_zpsuhafk17v.jpg

EDIT - Had a listen a couple of times through and been able to look through everything a bit more.........the clean Vocals on Snitches Get Stitches sound awesome....Lows are more predominant in the mix.....Definitely better sounding to my ears................Fruity Lexia just Abruptly cuts out instead of a clean fade out.....should have probably Picked that up in the TP Phase......Otherwise it sounds solid

Yeah the pixelation is a bummer. They obviously re-did the text but couldn't get a higher res copy of the artwork. They were pretty small time back the so the artwork would have been pretty low budget and low res.

Listened to all of mine all the way through and I'm pleased that none of them are warped. When I bought all the Youngbloods second press my Tri-Colour was absolutely mangled, couldn't get it replaced so I got a refund and kept it just to keep the set complete.

Yeah the pixelation is a bummer. They obviously re-did the text but couldn't get a higher res copy of the artwork. They were pretty small time back the so the artwork would have been pretty low budget and low res.

Listened to all of mine all the way through and I'm pleased that none of them are warped. When I bought all the Youngbloods second press my Tri-Colour was absolutely mangled, couldn't get it replaced so I got a refund and kept it just to keep the set complete.

My YBS tri colour seems to have slight warping at the point where the colours merge.....odd.........No sound is affected.......and ip got them instore as well....so nothing to do with shipping for me 

My YBS tri colour seems to have slight warping at the point where the colours merge.....odd.........No sound is affected.......and ip got them instore as well....so nothing to do with shipping for me

Wish mine was like that, everything on the outer edge on each side has major audio warping. Anchors especially sounds like its being sung by someone tone deaf. I'll replace it one day but its not a major concern.

• 6 months later...