PO: WOLF BLOOD S/T -Doom from MN -Debut on Burning World records 8/27

Pre-order the debut LP by WOLF BLOOD from Duluth, MN @ http://www.burningworldrecords.com on August 27th. Limited to 300 copies. Official release date October 1st 2014. Tour dates: http://www.facebook.com/wbduluthmn

Stream it for free @ http://wolfblood666.bandcamp.com

From Burning World:

Burning World Records is extremely proud to add another high quality act to the roster. After signing bands like Monomyth, Conan, Slomatics, Nihill and Altar Of Plagues (to name but a few) we can announce that WOLF BLOOD from Minnesota will join our label with their debut album this fall. The 4-piece band has the songs, the power and the riffs, like Windhand and Goatsnake before them.

After selling out the entire first cassette-pressing of their debut album in less than a week, WOLF BLOOD is set to release the vinyl version of the self-titled monster in October 1st 2014.

Formed in a dank basement during the infamous 2012 Duluth, Minnesota flood, guitarist Mike Messina and drummer Jake Paulsrud (Dad's Acid) started writing psycho-sludge experiments that sounded too stoned to be metal, and too baneful to be indie-rock. They recruited renown hard-core guitar sorceress Mindy Johnson (The Keep Aways) and magi-roots bassist Brian Wells to flesh-out their menacing sound.

This seven-song recording opens with the haunting single Witch. From there…you’re on your own for the next 35 feral, blood stained minutes.

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Outer Battery has red vinyl up. I didn't see white or gold though.

Gold is EU. That is bizarre that now there is red. I will get to the bottom of this. I definitely ordered a white:

1x Wolf Blood - S/T - White vinyl - Pre-order for $19.98 each

I wonder if it was switched or they did an extra color or...? Jim Rockford on the case.

Saw these guys play a couple weeks ago. They need to work on their performance a bit. Unbelievably boring. I pre-orderd this before I saw them. I really hope they sound better recorded.

I felt the same way when I saw The Sword. I love their recordings, but their live show is boring as shit.

Gold is EU. That is bizarre that now there is red. I will get to the bottom of this. I definitely ordered a white:

1x Wolf Blood - S/T - White vinyl - Pre-order for $19.98 each

I wonder if it was switched or they did an extra color or...? Jim Rockford on the case.

So, white now equals red. The pressing plant messed up. Though red makes more sense. Still waiting to see if the pressing numbers have changed.

Funny how some bands just don't translate live. This album sounds great though, been listening to it a lot. Anyone ever see Windhand live? Wonder how they would be.

I have seen windhand a few times. I really like them live. They are the perfect 35-45 minute set band. Anymore they would probably lose me.

Funny how some bands just don't translate live. This album sounds great though, been listening to it a lot. Anyone ever see Windhand live? Wonder how they would be.

Yeah, I mean they were technically perfect, sounded just like the albums...they were just boooooring. No crowd engagement, no real movement on stage. Meh.

I would bet Windhand are pretty good though.