http://newamericanrecords.com/shop/

• FIRST EDITION of Self-Help on vinyl
  • Completely remastered for the authentic vinyl sound
  • Extremely limited edition copies available
  • Gatefold tip-on jackets
  • Full-color insert
  • 150 gram vinyl

You will receive the item(s) on or before October 7, 2014.

•  
  • Completely remastered for the authentic vinyl sound
  • Only 100 copies on black vinyl!
  • Only 300 copies on clear vinyl!
  • Only 600 copies on mixed/black split color!

Also there's a 7"

Ohm Driver (Demo) 7″
  • Never-before released material
  • Completely remastered for production
  • Limited edition and hand-numbered
  • Only 300 printed!

Go buy these so hopefully they press Cult Fiction next :)

Pricing isn't great, but not a deal-breaker when you consider the free shipping.

Frick, didn't even care about price tag. This is one of those record that holds up so freaking well.

Sad that so many Norma Jean and The Chariot fans don't even understand this bands legacy.

Would you mind elaborating on their legacy? I saw these guys open for Underoath once and thought they were great; I got really into this album afterwards. But all these years later, I know nothing about them really

you guys do know thats its 25$ with free shipping and most likely no tax?? How is that bad? Thats like 14$ for the lp 8 dollars for shiping and 3 for tax. all combined? Hot topic is usulaly 30+ for a single LP

Well, I think it's more reasonable to look at it as a $21 record with $4 media mail shipping. And Hot Topic's pricing should be a barometer of nothing. (See: No Sleep, Deathwish, No Idea, B9 etc. etc.)

That being said, I agree the price of the LP is acceptable (but not great), especially since this appears to be the label's first vinyl release.

On the other hand, they can suck a fat one for trying to sell a 7" for $12.

Didn't know people really cared about Spitfire. I like them, but not enough to spend 25 bucks on Self-Help.

I think I paid $5 for my copy of The Dead Next Door. The LP version is licensed by some other small label. Not pressed by Solid State.

Yeah, Shot Down Stars was the label. Seems to be the only thing they put out.

First of all, honored you guys are even having a discussion about this. At heart, the label isn't about penny-pinching consumers. We are more concerned that you support the bands. If $15 is a good price point for you (like some of you have mentioned on here), I created a $10 off the Self-Help vinyl LP just for you guys:

VCNAR10OFF

We hope to see your support. Feel free to share it, but we would barely break even at that price, so we only created 50 uses of it.

David Stagg

President

NAR

PS - The Ohm Driver is so expensive because it's actually printed at a "loss," unless people buy the bundles. Hence, we just priced it high individually to try to keep it even available as an offering.