Po Soon: Puig Destroyer S/T Full Length via No Sleep

Is it safe to assume this will have a non- (or less-) limited pressing? Love this album but I'm worried that the cost will be bumped up along with other RSD releases. 

you would have to assume so, given chris' tendency to repress everything a shitload of times.

which, despite how it sounded, is something i actually appreciate for the most part.

you would have to assume so, given chris' tendency to repress everything a shitload of times.

which, despite how it sounded, is something i actually appreciate for the most part.

Same here. I mean, the Moose Blood full-length just will not stay in stock on their website. Some stuff they don't repress a ton, but most of the stuff that does needs it.

Awesome, I'm down for one for sure.

If you could I'd like one too. Longshot but figured I'd ask?

i was only able to grab one extra.  bca has dibs and if he passes, then victim and if he passes, then it's open.

cost was $16.99 + $1.36 + $4 shipping = $22.35.  Pm me and i'll send you my paypal if you're down.

i was only able to grab one extra.  bca has dibs and if he passes, then victim and if he passes, then it's open.

cost was $16.99 + $1.36 + $4 shipping = $22.35.  Pm me and i'll send you my paypal if you're down.

PM'd, add me to the queue!  I'm guessing I'll be able to get this from No Sleep at some point, but I wouldn't mind not having to worry about it.

There was, but I think there were stores that weren't on the list that got it as well, like the store I got my copy from.

Yeah I got mine from Generation Records in NYC and it wasn't on the initial list.

same.  i got one copy at a store that was on the list and another copy at a store that wasn't.  however, the only reason the second store had it  was because i had asked them to order it for me.  i <3 them.  (that second copy is spoken for though).