Ferguson, and other issues

The funniest thing about this is that even if Woe "Explosive Finish" "Dead Bodies" "Boston Marathon Jokes Are Funny" Division and his cronies were successful in their protest, they're still protesting for the wrong reason.

#BlackLivesMatter is a good cause, I guess, but it doesn't actually address the issue of police brutality - and on top of that, it creates more racial divide. Try again. 

This exactly. Protestors shut down a major artery north bound here in San Diego. SMH. As a working class citizen, I feel those fucking non working students are really starting to fuck up their cause. They should be parading around police departments.

That is extremely stupid and in no way peaceful. It is completely reckless and dangerous to people protesting and drivers. Protest in peace on sidewalks or parks but this is just a few steps before looting and rioting.

Yo, people have been protesting this way since the 60's. Blocking a freeway system is an efficient way to get noticed, have your cause noticed, whatever the fuck. 

I mean it's not like those people didn't know what they were getting into. The protest was peaceful until NYPD choose to get violent. Like I said when their go fund me is up I'll be donating to it. I understand the part I took in this, but it's not like I'm gonna sit here and act like this was all my fault. They choose to go, and I respect them so much for that protesting the police state we live in is a noble thing and it's good that we are standing up to it. I'm not gonna act like this was my fault but I'm not gonna act like I didn't have a part to play in this.

I mean it's not like those people didn't know what they were getting into. The protest was peaceful until NYPD choose to get violent. Like I said when their go fund me is up I'll be donating to it. I understand the part I took in this, but it's not like I'm gonna sit here and act like this was all my fault. They choose to go, and I respect them so much for that protesting the police state we live in is a noble thing and it's good that we are standing up to it. I'm not gonna act like this was my fault but I'm not gonna act like I didn't have a part to play in this.

Okay, but was there an explosive finish?

You're not going to act like you didn't play a part? You were the puppet master. Remember all the work you did??

Nah, that was me being pompous and silly. I definitely laid the egg that others would hatched (for lack of a better metaphor) but at the end of the day it wasn't me who was out there protesting. (if it was up to me I would have been, but New York is a long was from Texas.) Really I can't take credit for being the "ring master" or whatever dumb shit I said because I wasn't there I just sparked a flame. I'm glad I did it no doubt, but I can't take all the credit, I just plaid a role, but I'm glad I did play the role I did.

Nah, that was me being pompous and silly. I definitely laid the egg that others would hatched (for lack of a better metaphor) but at the end of the day it wasn't me who was out there protesting. (if it was up to me I would have been, but New York is a long was from Texas.) Really I can't take credit for being the "ring master" or whatever dumb shit I said because I wasn't there I just sparked a flame. I'm glad I did it no doubt, but I can't take all the credit, I just plaid a role, but I'm glad I did play the role I did.

I long for the day you get grounded from the internet.