Ferguson, and other issues

For anyone that remembers or was around last year...do you find it completely hilarious that this kid who is trying so hard to come off that he is this deep minded individual who cares so much about this particular event is the same kid who was making jokes about the Boston marathon bombings as they were happening?

Seriously. Hilarious. Makes my head want to explode.

For anyone that remembers or was around last year...do you find it completely hilarious that this kid who is trying so hard to come off that he is this deep minded individual who cares so much about this particular event is the same kid who was making jokes about the Boston marathon bombings as they were happening?

People grow up man, don't hold my past against me. I could pull up a list of all the problematic things you've said in your younger days. 

Very reason I'll never take anything he says seriously. Innocent people died in the streets that day including a little kid and it was a joke to him but now just wait he is all grown up. It's serious business now

Why don't you guys go make a fucking change and stop trying to be so rude to me, it's not cool. I'm trying to change the future and y'all are bringing up the past it's petty and childish and shows the real maturity of you guys.

is it wrong for us to stand up to the puppet master? should we sit idol while the social media king reigns on high

Why don't you guys go make a fucking change and stop trying to be so rude to me, it's not cool. I'm trying to change the future and y'all are bringing up the past it's petty and childish and shows the real maturity of you guys.

I'm sorry, but you're not trying to change the future. You're sitting in your bedroom hoping your tumblr post with three thousand notes (and yes, I've seen it more than once on my dashboard) actually results in halting one of the largest corporate advertising campaigns in the country, which it's most certainly won't. This is basically an ego boost for you.

You aren't trying to make a change, you're tryin to get noticed, you ignorant asshole.

Will someone please find his Boston Marathon joke posts and hashtag them on whatever social media so he shuts up and people realize he's a try hard attention whore.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/87958-boston-marathon-explosions/page-4?hl=%20boston%20%20marathon

his true stupidity starts there.

I'm sorry, but you're not trying to change the future. You're sitting in your bedroom hoping your tumblr post with three thousand notes (and yes, I've seen it more than once on my dashboard) actually results in halting one of the largest corporate advertising campaigns in the country, which it's most certainly won't. This is basically an ego boost for you.

Sorry I don't live in fucking new york mate, sorry I can't help out man sorry all I can do is donate and stand in the local highway sorry. At least I'm trying though, so why don't you shut the fuck up man, because I'm trying to change the future maybe this is fucking crazy yo maybe it won't fucking work but I'll be damned if I won't spend the whole night trying.