WTB: Seahaven - Winter Forever, Ricky Eat Acid, HRVRD, The Caretaker, etc...

deer

I'm looking to buy some records I've been unable to get my hands on for awhile, or just missed out on before they sold out.

Starred (**) records will be prioritized over un-starred ones, although I am up to buy any record on this list.

There's some high-end stuff here, some lower-end. I won't be buying everything on this list at once.

------

Agalloch – The Mantle (either the official pressing or the bootleg, aka ANY)

• Autechre - LP5
• Autechre - Oversteps
• Autechre - Quaristice

• Balance And Composure - Separation (blue-black haze or blue-orange split)

• Brand New – The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me (ANY blue pressing, red, any orange pressing, gold... or seafoam)

• ** Caretaker, The – An Empty Bliss Beyond This World (*any variant!*)
• ** Caretaker, The – Patience (After Sebald)
• ** Caretaker, The – Persistent Repetition Of Phrases
Leyland Kirby – Eager To Tear Apart The Stars (bought black)
Dikembe – Broad Shoulders (got a second press red/yellow starburst!)

Empire! Empire! (I Was A Lonely Estate) – What It Takes To Move Forward

Gates - Bloom & Breathe (splatter variant)

Have A Nice Life – Deathconsciousness (the green pressing)

• ** The Hotelier - Home, Like Noplace Is There TOUR PRESSING

• HRVRD - From The Bird's Cage (I'll work with any variants)

Knuckle Puck - While I Stay Secluded (transparent red A/transparent blue B w/white splatter AKA the wacky splatter variant)

• mewithoutYou - [A -> B] Life (any press besides brown)

** • mewithoutYou - Brother, Sister (any press)

The Microphones - The Glow Pt. 2 (3xLP version)

Old Gray – Everything I Let Go And The Things I Refuse To

Prawn - Kingfisher

Modern Baseball - Sports (ANY PRESS AT ALL)

Pity Sex - Feast Of Love (/500 Light Green variant)
Pity Sex - Dark World (/200 Pink)

Real Friends - Put Yourself Back Together (any press but would appreciate more common/cheaper variants)

• ** Ricky Eat Acid – Three Love Songs (any color) (being repressed at one point or another, but if you want to sell it for a reasonable price I will be MORE THAN HAPPY to buy)

• Seahaven – Ghosts/Acoustic
• ** Seahaven – Winter Forever (purple w/bone haze, transparent blue w/coke btl haze, white, or **black w/oxblood**)
Seahaven – Silhouette (Latin Skin) (any pressing please.)

Teen Suicide – I Will Be My Own Hell... (any color) Getting repressed by RFC

Title Fight - Floral Green (any NON-BLACK variant)

toe - The Book About My Idle Plot On A Vague Anxiety (any oop pressing)
toe - For Long Tomorrow (any oop pressing)

TWIABP - Formlessness (1st/3rd/4th pressings excluding white)
TWIABP - Josh Is Dead (1st/2nd/3rd pressings)

• Orchid Tapes – Boring Ecstacy (any press, although I'm in no rush.. as I'm praying for a repress just as I am with 3LS)
------

Just message me if you have any of these and we can work something out. Thank you!

Bumpity bump. Just dropped $40 on the new Aphex Twin record, so for the next few weeks I'm probably gunna be a little frugal and only try to buy the starred records. But I'm up for any offers and if I like it well enough/want it bad enough I might end up buying it anyway. (ty klj95 for the hot topic Joyce Manor link. I had forgotten about that pressing.)

I'll pretty much instantly buy any of the following pressings: An Autobiography (blue, yellow, clear w/red and blue swirl) and This Couch Is Long And Full Of Friendship (swamp green, caramel, lambeau, mountain dew, green/white). If you have them and are willing to sell I would really appreciate talking with you!

Bump. Still looking for that Tiny Moving Parts record. Wish white wasn't the only color on the market, I don't like white vinyl at all.

If you have any color or any pressing at all besides white, hit me up. We can talk out a price. I reeeeally want this record. Thanks.

(also if anyone's going to see Alex G sometime soon maybe we can arrange some way that I could give you money -> you buy a copy on tour for me and ship it. I dunno how that would work in retrospect, though. If you wanna work something out with that I'm all ears. I'd pay more than the record+postage just to cover how inconvenient that might be. Eh. Who knows)

Bump. Crossed a few things off the list.

If you have pretty much any pressing of This Couch I'd like to talk to you. Again: swamp green, lambeau, splatter, caramel, black, whatever. As long as it's not white I'm interested in buying.

Also looking for the Old Gray/TMP split. Hit me up if you have either of the UK pressings for sale, or pretty much any of the US pressings too.

Also Alex G. Etcetera. I wanna buy this stuff but it's really hard to find anything. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

yo, there's actually no guarantees Alex G will have any copies on tour until he hits Philly/NYC, according to Orchid Tapes, but maybe someone here sees him down the stretch?

at the very worst, you can grab one of the UK edition on bandcamp (Lucky Number is the label name). it'll probably be significantly cheaper than one of the sold-out pressing copies, unless someone here can pick one up at a show for ya.

yo, there's actually no guarantees Alex G will have any copies on tour until he hits Philly/NYC, according to Orchid Tapes, but maybe someone here sees him down the stretch?

at the very worst, you can grab one of the UK edition on bandcamp (Lucky Number is the label name). it'll probably be significantly cheaper than one of the sold-out pressing copies, unless someone here can pick one up at a show for ya.

35 bucks for the UK

• 4 weeks later...