Run the Jewels - RTJ2, on Mass Appeal records (out oct 28th)

This is an exciting dumb development that I can get behind. Hell, I may even fork over $50 just to see what the "catnip" is.

i've wanted to do this for a long time, and now seems as good as any so here we go, nice and loud:

BULL! BULL! BULL! BULL! BULL! BULL!

They are legit. They are an independent label. They put out alot of solid stuff and I buy from them all the time. Also check out Mello Music Group and Stones Throw.

For anyone who didn't already know, I work for Fat Beats and you are in good hands. 

All of the records are teal at this point. 

For anyone who didn't already know, I work for Fat Beats and you are in good hands. 

All of the records are teal at this point. 

Quick (semi off topic) question for you: I pre-ordered Clipse- Hell Hath No Fury from Amazon before I knew it was Fat Beats pressing it. Do you know if their copies are on white vinyl as well?

Quick (semi off topic) question for you: I pre-ordered Clipse- Hell Hath No Fury from Amazon before I knew it was Fat Beats pressing it. Do you know if their copies are on white vinyl as well?

as far as I am aware there is only one color on the Clipse record, but we aren't pressing it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hehe..  

Run the Jewels' sophomore album RTJ2 came with a preorder package that promised the album would be remixed entirely with cat noises if it was reached. A fan started a kickstarter to reach the $40,000 price tage, and El-P promised to follow through with the project if it was reached, with the proceeds going to charity. Now,Zola Jesus, Danny Brown's in-house producer Skywlkr, and Just Blaze have all promised to contribute production as well. Additionally, Just Blaze will release all the drum kits he used between 2001 and 2005 for free if the goal is reached.

more meow the jewels prizes..

hehe..  

Run the Jewels' sophomore album RTJ2 came with a preorder package that promised the album would be remixed entirely with cat noises if it was reached. A fan started a kickstarter to reach the $40,000 price tage, and El-P promised to follow through with the project if it was reached, with the proceeds going to charity. Now,Zola Jesus, Danny Brown's in-house producer Skywlkr, and Just Blaze have all promised to contribute production as well. Additionally, Just Blaze will release all the drum kits he used between 2001 and 2005 for free if the goal is reached.

more meow the jewels prizes..

Prince Paul just signed on too

https://twitter.com/DJPrincePaul/status/519911693590495232