Run the Jewels - RTJ2, on Mass Appeal records (out oct 28th)

I'm fairly certain that every version released thus far is teal (and it is fucking gorgeous by the way).

Thank you both, ordered this yesterday & saved a few dollars opposed to Amazon. Appreciated 

• 2 weeks later...

I found RTJ2 locally for $55. I almost bitched the owner out over it, because another store less than four minutes away prices it at $25. What in the actual fuck?

Holy shit. Not even the bullshit record store in New Orleans (Peaches) would jack the price that high. I haven't even been able to find any copy locally, unfortunatey. :/ $25 isn't terrible.

Holy shit. Not even the bullshit record store in New Orleans (Peaches) would jack the price that high. I haven't even been able to find any copy locally, unfortunatey. :/ $25 isn't terrible.

I passed on the $25 because I was looking for a particular record when I found RTJ and wasn't trying to spend $50 that day.

Next time I'm in Tracks, I'll ask why that shit is $55 and show him an Amazon link for half that price. They rip everyone off, but do a VIP pricing club which is the only reason I step foot in there anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

There was a new RTJ2 press that is apparently on yellow/gold. It was up for order on the daylight curfew site this weekend, but now I can't find it. Wonder if it sold out or just got pulled?

There's an RTJ1 Repress up for pre-order on Urban Outfitters' site. It's on gold, but they're using the wrong cover photo on the page

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=35845957