OUT NOW: Pianos Become the Teeth - Keep You (10/28/2014)

I loved Hiding but think the new one is just ok. I doubt they'll top The Lack Long After, that album was just insane and intensely emotional. Luckily saw them twice around when TLLA came out and was able to scream all the words. Even saw them before they recorded that album so I've seen them play Houses We Die In.

Whoever nonchalantly coined the term Yipcore in the B&C thread is my hero. Their username eludes me, but it's definitely a real thing and a term I'm so very often compelled to use.

I don't really understand all of the hate for Will Yip. I mean at some point you guys have to realize that bands evolve and change their sound. They chose for their music to go in this direction. They chose Will Yip as a producer. For example I detest the new Fall Out Boy record, but they chose to make their record sound like that and as much as i want to hate Butch Walker in the end it is the band who writes the music and wants to change it up. You cant just vilify one producer because one of your favorite bands wanted to change their sound. Maybe he was one of the few producers who would let them experiment and take the path they wanted to take. 

Loving this new song...cant wait for the pre-order

Song is pretty mediocre but I can't wait to hear the album in full either way, I can't imagine every song being this slow. Also I see that there's a page for them in the Epitaph store already. I'm betting pre-orders go up this week.

Today. Song premier and preorders, just like Joyce.