OUT NOW: Pianos Become the Teeth - Keep You (10/28/2014)

I had to listen really closely but my b-side does pop a little bit here and there; it's just harder to tell because it's a way louder/heavier song than the one on the a-side, but there's no mistaking the amount of noise on the a-side. I'd be a lot more pissed if it didn't come with a DL card because I really enjoy both songs and at least I have one way to listen to them clearly.

You're probably right. I kept trying to clean the A and restarting it to no avail. So the B I just played and didn't notice it. I was so bummed about the first track that the second one just didn't phase me I suppose.

I hate this, but I can't back out from my friend. He's selling for $7. Does the noise ruin the song / overpower the song?

It does for me. I couldn't get through it before I stopped it to clean it again, tried it again, gave up and played the b-side. It's really bad noise. Mostly unlistenable. For me at least, maybe not everyone. Really sucks; such a good song.

So there are two colors right? I don't think I've seen but one of the variants.

Also, I decided not to hold out since a repress isn't even guaranteed. 

To my knowledge there is just one color; some people are just mistaking it for a solid blue because the swirl on it is very heavy but if you have it in any kind of light you can tell that it's clear with a ton of blue and white swirl. Some might just be a little lighter than others.

Also, the sleeve and record are super flimsy and cheap.

My jacket is flimsy but the record feels normal to me, like most of my other 7-inches. 

I know this isn't the right thread (or a sales thread), but lately I've been trying to purge my 7" collection - especially 7"s that I have duplicates of - and I'm looking to get rid of the PBTT / Saddest Landscape 7".  It's on clear with black swirl, apparently /125.  Unplayed condition.  I'd like to see it go to a good home if anyone's interested.  Honestly not looking to make anything close to a profit on it.

• 1 month later...