OUT NOW: Pianos Become the Teeth - Keep You (10/28/2014)

lol yeah because he should trade it for something he doesn't want just to make you happy. This is hardly a record that people buy just to flip.

yeah, I guess you're right, but I still don't understand how people accidentally end up with extra variants (the most rare ones). Didn't mean to jump to conclusions. Also, pianos older albums have an insane amount of pressings, and with the popularity of this record, I wouldn't be surprised if these variants do go up in value.

yeah, I guess you're right, but I still don't understand how people accidentally end up with extra variants (the most rare ones). Didn't mean to jump to conclusions. Also, pianos older albums have an insane amount of pressings, and with the popularity of this record, I wouldn't be surprised if these variants do go up in value.

That was also Topshelf. Epitaph isn't known for a ton of variants, right? They'll probably just keep black in production.

Rare? The brown was /700. People had an ample amount of time to jump on that.

I spun my copy yesterday and thankfully the warp I got doesn't affect the sound. In fact, it sounds infinitely better than the digital copies I've been listening to and it might be one of my best sounding records, period. Quite surprised but glad this record was done so well.

Just received mine and it's chocolate milk brown when definitely I ordered cola. Pretty much BS. Anyone contact Kings road yet and get a reply?

UPDATE. Never mind I just called and was told "all we got was cola and black, maybe yours was when they were changing the color over"..... I'll call epitaph now not that that will make any difference.

I really love how mine turned out!

http://instagram.com/p/vB_-JdwgjB/

Here's one with light shining through it.

http://instagram.com/p/vCARgLwgjo/

It sounds like this was a pressing plant mistake. Maybe they didn't make enough and went back to make more and produced a different color or something similar to that.

Got brown. Looks like shit. The front had a sticker that said "cola brown vinyl" with the word "cola" sharpied off.

Great.

My sticker says straight up brown despite having 4 emails and an invoice that says 'cola'. They clearly oversold the cola. I wish they would just be honest about it.

Are you guys who are complaining about getting "brown" rather than a slightly different shade of brown new to collecting vinyl records? It's pretty much rule #1 with colored vinyl pre-orders that the planned color and the actual color may vary, not just with Epitaph. It literally said on the pre-order page: "PLEASE NOTE THAT FINAL VINYL COLOR MAY VARY SLIGHTLY FROM WHAT IS SHOWN IN THE PICTURE" 

Are you guys who are complaining about getting "brown" rather than a slightly different shade of brown new to collecting vinyl records? It's pretty much rule #1 with colored vinyl pre-orders that the planned color and the actual color may vary, not just with Epitaph. It literally said on the pre-order page: "PLEASE NOTE THAT FINAL VINYL COLOR MAY VARY SLIGHTLY FROM WHAT IS SHOWN IN THE PICTURE" .

That isn't the problem at all haha it's that people are getting different cola colors. They arent all the same.

Are you guys who are complaining about getting "brown" rather than a slightly different shade of brown new to collecting vinyl records? It's pretty much rule #1 with colored vinyl pre-orders that the planned color and the actual color may vary, not just with Epitaph. It literally said on the pre-order page: "PLEASE NOTE THAT FINAL VINYL COLOR MAY VARY SLIGHTLY FROM WHAT IS SHOWN IN THE PICTURE" 

It's one thing when the pressing turns out different than the mock-up; it's an entirely different issue when customers who've ordered the same variant end up getting two different ones. Especially when one of those is pretty damn close to the mock-up and one is well, shit brown.