OUT NOW: Pianos Become the Teeth - Keep You (10/28/2014)

My paper thin black has arrived and was listened to loudly. No issues with sound quality. Listening to the download on repeat at work because this record is killing me right now. KILLING. ME. If better music is released this year, I'll be shocked (looking at you, Circa).

My paper thin black has arrived and was listened to loudly. No issues with sound quality. Listening to the download on repeat at work because this record is killing me right now. KILLING. ME. If better music is released this year, I'll be shocked (looking at you, Circa).

Circa Survive putting out good music? That'd be a first. :D

​Did anyone else's order get sent through UPS Mail Innovations? My tracking says that my record was delivered on Monday and I still haven't received it. Wondering if I'm the only one with this issue.

Mine did as well.  I took a few days after they said it arrived for it to actually arrive on my doorstep.  

Probably got dropped at your local post office, so the UPS side has been delivered.  Now you get to wait on USPS to sort and deliver. 

Yeah, I figured. Just got worried because the UPS tracking said "Out for Delivery by local post office" and "Delivered by local post office" but hoping it turns up within the next couple days

Yeah, I figured. Just got worried because the UPS tracking said "Out for Delivery by local post office" and "Delivered by local post office" but hoping it turns up within the next couple days

Yeah that really sucks. This has happened to me a few times cause the USPS is so awesome. I called my local PO one of the times it had happened and told them my tracking was marked as delivered and wasn't anywhere to be found and they replied with "did you check your mailbox?" Lol. I would call them in the morning and ask about it. It should be there if that's what your tracking says. Sometimes my neighbors have had my packages too.