OUT NOW: Pianos Become the Teeth - Keep You (10/28/2014)

I'll give the new song a listen when I get to work.  I really liked Hiding, so I might dig it.  I just looked at what Yip has produced and I honestly had no interest in any of those bands prior to him working with them, so that isn't a point against this album (yet).  Not stoked about Epitaph either, would much rather give Topshelf some money.

I'll give the new song a listen when I get to work.  I really liked Hiding, so I might dig it.  I just looked at what Yip has produced and I honestly had no interest in any of those bands prior to him working with them, so that isn't a point against this album (yet).  Not stoked about Epitaph either, would much rather give Topshelf some money.

So true with your Topshelf bit. Really bummed about this.

Darling, La Dispute ruined themselves.  

Sorry, I had to.

La Dispute stopped being horrible on their newest record though.

well, i guess every1 has a different taste, but somewhere is one of the best and most unique record of the 2000s, while the new never hit my stereo for more than 2 times...

on topic, i kinda like the new song, it's not the pianos we knew, though.

well, i guess every1 has a different taste, but somewhere is one of the best and most unique record of the 2000s, while the new never hit my stereo for more than 2 times...

on topic, i kinda like the new song, it's not the pianos we knew, though.

Feel the same way about different tastes. Although I love Wildlife.

somewhere is so insanely immature, it's so cringeworthy to listen to. between the overdramatic lyrics and his grating whine on the vocals, it's impossible to listen to

that's exactly what makes it unique, 100% agree with the lyrics/vocals, but i fell in love with every second of it. Also last lost continent is the total opposite of anything immature. While the new one is just plain boredom.

Never really understand when people say a band has matured. Wtf does that mean

they grow up and do adult things, 99% of time they want to sell their bad floow-up records with this crap, when people doesn't like it.