OUT NOW: Pianos Become the Teeth - Keep You (10/28/2014)

Am I missing something? How did Epitaph "mess this up" already?

It's been down pretty much all day. The PBTT page was there last night (no products yet), and it was working earlier this morning but for the past 4 or 5 hours the whole website has been down.

OK: PBTT made a new Facebook post, here is an excerpt that leads me to believe the vinyl isn't going up today:

"You can stream a song from the record online via @Noisey and pre-order the record today on iTunes. "

I have to join the party on this new song. I've played it at least 8 times already. Still really emotionally catching but at a different level. Kyle's screaming is what kept me from really loving Pianos. I listen to them every now and again this album may change that. Excited for the pre order and excited to finally hear this thing. COME ON EPITAPH!

Just throwing this out there but we should have a thread dedicated to albums like this. I know some people who are going to probably pass this up because of past PBTT albums but this is going to be a lot different and someone who didn't like the band previously may like this a lot more. A thread for bands who make a totally different album than what most are expecting.

Just throwing this out there but we should have a thread dedicated to albums like this. I know some people who are going to probably pass this up because of past PBTT albums but this is going to be a lot different and someone who didn't like the band previously may like this a lot more. A thread for bands who make a totally different album than what most are expecting.

no