Pressing Methods 2

Look I came across the wrong way, listen to a digital sources records. I shelled out a ton of money on Revolver. It's a digital remaster the record doesn't sound right you lose sound you're better off with mp3s.

If it's analog it sounds better than both.

I realize people have spent a ton of money I have spent a lot as well, but if you listen without thinking I'm wrong you'll see I'm right. That's all I've done the past year.

Look I came across the wrong way, listen to a digital sources records. I shelled out a ton of money on Revolver. It's a digital remaster the record doesn't sound right you lose sound you're better off with mp3s.

If it's analog it sounds better than both.

I realize people have spent a ton of money I have spent a lot as well, but if you listen without thinking I'm wrong you'll see I'm right. That's all I've done the past year.

Your posts don't make sense...you just come on here and start talking, try to add an introductory sentence or two.....hey, at least it's in the right Sub-Forum right?

I dunno, I feel like banning people for offensive language is kind of dumb, even a word as loaded as that one. Policing language is a really nitpicky legalistic way of responding to the ignorant, and setting a precedent of faggot=BANNED really just leads to the ignorant staying ignorant with a side order of resentment for the people who reflexively shut down all discussion when specific words are dropped. This board could stand to grow a thicker skin and have actual discussions; plus it's been pretty boring around here lately, we don't have the luxury of locking out every outsider that's not afraid to post so much amazing nonsense in a short amount of time.

Hemiloacadence, on behalf of VC, I ask that you not use the word faggot, it's intrinsically linked to the brutal dehumanization and suppression of minority groups and it makes you look like a regressive idiot.

That wasn't hard, right?

I dunno, I feel like banning people for offensive language is kind of dumb, even a word as loaded as that one. Policing language is a really nitpicky legalistic way of responding to the ignorant, and setting a precedent of faggot=BANNED really just leads to the ignorant staying ignorant with a side order of resentment for the people who reflexively shut down all discussion when specific words are dropped. This board could stand to grow a thicker skin and have actual discussions; plus it's been pretty boring around here lately, we don't have the luxury of locking out every outsider that's not afraid to post so much amazing nonsense in a short amount of time.

Hemiloacadence, on behalf of VC, I ask that you not use the word faggot, it's intrinsically linked to the brutal dehumanization and suppression of minority groups and it makes you look like a regressive idiot.

That wasn't hard, right?

Fair enough.

I (and I imagine everybody else here) can deal with generally annoying members. People like teenageeric and ellasale(sp.?) are still here because they turned out to be pretty cool after getting some dumb stuff out of the way. Even ZayZay's still here because even though he's hilariously annoying, he doesn't make offensive/homophobic/racial slurs, doesn't harass people, etc.

However, isn't it somewhat obvious that this dude has no intention of actually discussing this stuff with us? (Stuff that has probably been successfully argued about in at least a dozen threads; maybe do a quick 5-second search on analog vs. digital?) Also, I'm pretty sure VC has some policy somewhere about recreating threads that were locked because of you? If he does stick around, is he going to contribute anything besides his opinion that he's a "true audiophile!", and that we're all "posers!". Dude clearly just wants to hear himself talk.

My opinion: Any more offensive comments + Any more locked-thread clones = banned.