PO NOW: TWIABP - Between Bodies

Their actual releases/music are accessible for cheap.  Not complaining.  

I agree, I was mostly trying to poke fun at their dumb joke items. They must use these to keep the LP costs low.

When did they release a blank tape? I didn't buy it but I'm pretty sure their 4'33" was actually a recording of them standing around for that long. I mean yeah, that's not much different than a blank tape but there IS sound on it.

Besides their april fools items are always dumb jokes. It's not like they're pulling one over on anyone. It's just "Hey, buy this dumb shit. It's really dumb, you shouldn't actually buy it."

4'33" was what I was talking about, essentially a blank tape. I know they're just dumb jokes and not meant to be anything serious. I am not complaining. Their creativity never ceases to amaze me. As well as their fans.

As a long time browser, I finally decided to make an account. I too am a TWIABP variant collector and this is my current collection. I'm not really hardcore on the cassettes though, just get em when i can or when they're cheap. I have the Space exploration tape from Willimantic. I don't really collect vinyl other than this junk.

Also, I bought a fork.  

https://deadformat.net/tradelist/kicky0urpunches

Speaking of tape audio, did that bside from the space exploration tape of a demo from lp2 ever surface?

I have one..  but I am having a bit of trouble figuring out how to get it uploaded since I don't really think I have the capability on

my old school tape player..  suggestions?

I have one.. but I am having a bit of trouble figuring out how to get it uploaded since I don't really think I have the capability on

my old school tape player.. suggestions?

http://m.wikihow.com/Transfer-Cassette-Tape-to-Computer

Not sure if this is super helpful, if your computer has a mic input you should be able to do it with an aux cable, I think.

http://m.wikihow.com/Transfer-Cassette-Tape-to-Computer

Not sure if this is super helpful, if your computer has a mic input you should be able to do it with an aux cable, I think.

thanks I will try tomorrow.  I am sure I have most of the equip.  if I can I'll post it for everyone.