The Album Leaf "Forward/Return" lim. ed. colored vinyl Pre-Order

Has anybody heard this? Curious if it's more like early-mid Album Leaf, or more like Chorus of Storytellers Album Leaf.

I'm assuming you mean Forward/Return. In all honesty I personally haven't gotten too into this one and am finding it a bit hard to classify. I think it'd be fair to say it's kind of between everything Lavalle has ever done, perhaps?

I only now noticed that new parts tying together the whole listening were made especially for this release. Now that's how you put out vinyl. I reckon the runtime would now classify it as more of an album as well. On discogs, the CD release of this is still classified as an EP.

I'm assuming you mean Forward/Return. In all honesty I personally haven't gotten too into this one and am finding it a bit hard to classify. I think it'd be fair to say it's kind of between everything Lavalle has ever done, perhaps?

Yes, and thanks. The Seal Beach/In A Safe Place/Lifetime or More stuff is absolutely amazing, but I haven't really enjoyed his newer stuff like Chorus and the RSD EP. Just trying to determine if it's worth ordering or not.

• 7 months later...

hi all. we added a stash of signed Forward/Return LPs to our store.  signed by Jimmy.  no extra cost.

http://albumleafstore.com/collections/vinyl

there are also just a few more Seal Beach signed LPs available too... about 5 at the moment, but there 20 or 25 signed copies of each color of F/R.  cool!