PO NOW: This Patch of Sky - S/T 2xLP /100 (FFO: Yndi Halda, Joy Wants Eternity)

3 hours ago, EquinoxDesignLab said:

Preorders up on Translation Loss as well. Variants look real nice!

http://translationlossrecords.bigcartel.com/product/this-patch-of-sky-this-patch-of-sky-2xlp-preorder

Wow I actually think those variants look disgusting lol.  Most likely still getting the /100 tho.

Edited by mrewest

Translation Loss goes a little overboard with their colors, but they're a solid label and in my experience always put out really quality products. Ordered this without having heard it just because I've been wanting more post-rock records to get stoned to.

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

15 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Translation Loss goes a little overboard with their colors, but they're a solid label and in my experience always put out really quality products. Ordered this without having heard it just because I've been wanting more post-rock records to get stoned to.

This man gets the essence of life. I like him.

41 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

You won’t be disappointed.  “Time Destroys Everything...” is on my Mt Rushmore of post-rock songs.

On 8/8/2018 at 2:06 AM, chamb117 said:

when did these guys get signed to equal vision? i just happened to be looking at the roster and it caught me by (pleasant) surprise

Been on them since These Small Spaces dropped.  They did the CD release. 

On 8/8/2018 at 3:43 PM, Bladewillisisdead said:

What Evan said....  "Time Destroys Everything..." is pretty great.  The whole album is fantastic.  I personally love these variants. 

/100 is almost sold out now. 

16 hours ago, zaoza said:

First time listening to this band and quite like what I'm hearing so far. Been awhile since I find a post-rock band that I really enjoy. Will put in an order along with that MotA - The Ties That Blind repress once I get my next paycheck.

Only 12 left as of today. 

Buy now, or forever gripe about Discogs. 

18 hours ago, zaoza said:

I don't mind about the variant, as long as I can secure a copy. But thank you anyways for the heads up.

Oh okay, because the /100 is about to sell out today, Kit posted that there were only 3 copies left earlier this morning.  the /200 will last a bit longer, you should be okay.  If not, I'll sell you mine. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...