PO: Zookeeper (Chris Simpson from Mineral) - Pink Chalk

I used to live in Austin, and have seen Zookeeper play dozens of times.  I can't even describe how pumped I am for the Mineral reunion show, and for his upcoming record, Pink Chalk.  Count Your Lucky Stars put up the preorder, and I think Mineral will have some on tour.  Here's the PO link: http://countyourluckystars.bigcartel.com/product/pre-order-zookeeper-pink-chalk-lp  

I'll see Mineral in NYC next week, so I'll try my luck there first.  It looks like they have some other bundles with t-shirts, but I can't see what the shirt looks like.  You can also stream the album on Spotify.  I'm loving it.  It's a lot more low key than his past offerings...in a good way. 

I used to live in Austin, and have seen Zookeeper play dozens of times.  I can't even describe how pumped I am for the Mineral reunion show, and for his upcoming record, Pink Chalk.  Count Your Lucky Stars put up the preorder, and I think Mineral will have some on tour.  Here's the PO link: http://countyourluckystars.bigcartel.com/product/pre-order-zookeeper-pink-chalk-lp  

I'll see Mineral in NYC next week, so I'll try my luck there first.  It looks like they have some other bundles with t-shirts, but I can't see what the shirt looks like.  You can also stream the album on Spotify.  I'm loving it.  It's a lot more low key than his past offerings...in a good way. 

Unrelated. I like your avatar. One of my favorite records of all time!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
19 minutes ago, niblips said:

something looks fishy here.....
https://invoguerecords.merchnow.com/products/v2/295339/i-dont-know-what-im-doing-here-coke-bottle-green

What's the connection? or is this just straight album art plagiarism?

Well the zookeeper album artwork was already a rip of a book cover. Assuming this band is also ripping the book cover and doesn't know who zookeeper is haha.

Edit: The same vinyl variant along with the artwork is uncanny though

Edited by corey.

51 minutes ago, corey. said:

Well the zookeeper album artwork was already a rip of a book cover. Assuming this band is also ripping the book cover and doesn't know who zookeeper is haha.

Edit: The same vinyl variant along with the artwork is uncanny though

Ah, I didn't know if was taken from a book cover. Maybe there is some relevance btwn the two with whatever that book was about....? 
Thanks