NEW BAND/RELEASE: PINK GUYS "2342" - Chicago pop punk (cassette)

PINK GUYS are a DIY punk band from Chicago that started in the year 2014 as a side project to their other more famous punk band while their guitarist dug up dinosaur skeletons and Jesus scrolls in Peru. This supergroup trio plays short melodic catchy punk songs and drink a whole hell of a lot of seltzer. Potential fans would include people who are nostalgic about their not so joyous 1990's memories and 30 something year old, pop punk, heart throb, jaded, sad, unhip, losers. Come be friends with the guys, or just sit back and think about all But please listen, be a Pink Guy with the PINK GUYS. the debut 12 song full length cassette titled "2342" will be available in August as a split cassette release from Be Happy Records and Cold Slither Tapes. 

a3097525422_2.jpg

Stream/DL/purchase here: 

https://pinkguys.bandcamp.com/album/2343

Tapes will be ready this weekend. Gotta screen the shells still. 

Also, come see us play live!

https://www.facebook.com/events/333305016846737/

Not vinyl, but if someone wants to put it out, holler at us! 

Also, we've never punched any women onstage nor have we suggested that police who shoot unarmed black teenagers should be given donations. 

We've also never called anyone out publicly for doing so. Basically, we just want to hang out and get ripped on seltzer. 

Yet they make good records that I'll buy.

This isn't a record, it's a tape! And you don't need to buy it. You can stream it for free! 

And the past tense of "make" is "made."

I listened to a few songs. Usually I'd be content to say nothing, but you seem to have no problem with kicking people in the nuts in order to promote your music and take the "moral high ground." Plus this is a vinyl forum ;) Good luck with your tape.

I listened to a few songs. Usually I'd be content to say nothing, but you seem to have no problem with kicking people in the nuts in order to promote your music and take the "moral high ground." Plus this is a vinyl forum ;) Good luck with your tape.

No moral high ground. Just a topical joke. I am also familiar with this forum as I have been around more than long enough to remember when people wanted to check out new stuff, not just Disney picture disc represses, so I figured it was cool to post this. No dis or political opinion was implied, though I do think both bands have been bad for like a decade and a half. Maybe more. So there's that, I guess?  

Haha, it's all good man. For some reason that made me think of a "bat wing" aka a nutsack stretched out too look like a batwing. I've been watching too many of these old late 90s/early 00s tour vids that I'm ripping because that's the kind of shit that is all over these tapes.