Louis C.K. - Oh My God ( HBO Special on 2LP Vinyl )

Guest deleted

Guest deleted

Screen-Shot-2014-08-28-at-11.57.25-AM.pn

His fifth one-hour HBO special, Oh My God will now be available for the first time on CD and Double Disc Vinyl. Includes 12 minutes of bonus content not included on the current digital audio version.

A Three Time Emmy-winner and longtime HBO favorite takes the stage for his fourth stand-up comedy special. In Oh My God, he discusses such topics as the food chain, animals, divorce, strange anecdotes, broken mortality, murder and mortality. Oh My God also won an Emmy last year for outstanding writing for a variety special.

http://www.amazon.com/Oh-My-God-2-LP/dp/B00MIA0FVY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409278093&sr=8-1&keywords=louis+ck+vinyl

This is kind of cool. I don't quite know what to think. Love Louie, but its interesting to have always paid $5 for his specials on his site because he's always been about that no frills, no bullshit business, and then this, which will probably end up being $26-30 after shipping anyway. I like Oh My God too, but like, Beacon Theater is my favorite of his.

If I could multi-quote on mobile I would. I, too, prefer comedy visually. I think seeing how someone performs, like their facial expressions, gestures, etc., is part of what distinguishes between comedians.

I think this is sort of ironic as well. However, his whole point in doing that $5 thing is because big companies fuck people over, he said he never saw a penny of what he sold on iTunes. Idk read here its easier

http://money.cnn.com/2011/12/22/technology/louis_ck_million/

Standup on vinyl is weird in 2014. A digital file has to be the same quality. Its someone talking

Comedy rountines are something I can watch/listen to about 2 times before it losses its charm

First point is funny but true. Dunno if I'll swing for this. The extra 10 minutes is a selling point but I paid $5 and have the 720p video and am very satisfied.

Second point is 100 opposite for me. I can listen to the same one 40 times and never get tired of it. Love Louis, Dane Cook, Anthony Jeselnik, etc.

I don't really go out of my way to listen to comedy, on satellite radio or YouTube, but if there's something on Netflix I may watch it. So I havent really heard much of what Dane Cook has done recently, but I'm not sure why he gets so much shit. I think a lot of his stuff is funny as hell.

I don't really go out of my way to listen to comedy, on satellite radio or YouTube, but if there's something on Netflix I may watch it. So I havent really heard much of what Dane Cook has done recently, but I'm not sure why he gets so much shit. I think a lot of his stuff is funny as hell.

Well his humor is for certain people, but I mainly thought it was funny cause he's ripped off some of Louis C.K.'s material.