PO: Two new Mono LPs - The Last Dawn & Rays of Darkness

I just finished listening to the full stream, and I'm completely blown away by this album (seems to be a recurring theme with these later-year releases - not that I'm complaining). Tracking says I should receive my copy Friday. Eagerly anticipating spinning this.

The only part that gets me - and it's because I play some drums as a hobby - is that every time this drummer hits the ride cymbal it sounds like he's playing with a broken stick. For some reason I just can't get past it. It's sounded that way on every album since "You Are There".

Should have had mine yesterday, but my postal carrier fucked me.  According to tracking, notice was left (no safe place to leave package).  Bullshit on both accounts.  No notice was left and right by my door is a safe place.  I'm not sure if it's a new carrier or what, but I haven't had this problem before.  I'll be by the post office tomorrow, so I'm going to try and swing in and pick it up hopefully.

The Last Dawn & Rays of Darkness fine art prints: http://shop.temporaryresidence.com/trr242243

Hey, thanks for posting this! I help run the company that reproduced these and having been the guy that printed and cut each set i can confidently tell you these prints are absolutely incredible looking in person. Jeremy at TRL and Pat Perry (the artist) were both awesome to work with on making this project a reality. For a guy that's been buying TRL releases for years, it was a priviledge to be apart of.

a detail shot of an actual print for those that are interested / care:

33z74es.jpg

Still haven't received mine.  Apparently USPS has no interest in redelivering.  Going to try and swing by the post office tomorrow or Tuesday to see if I can track it down.  I'm really excited to hear this, hopefully it'll work out!

Mine left on NY on 15th of October bound for Australia and the tracking hasnt updated since. Had another record leave the US 5 days after and I already have it.

Please don't lose my package USPS.... lol