What's your White Whale record?

• 1 month later...

One of three would make me keel over if I found them and could actually afford them.

The Arrogant Sons of Bitches- Three Cheers for Disappointment

Streetlight Manifesto- Everything Goes Numb

Streetlight Manifesto- Somewhere in the Between

Also, if there were some way I could get my hands on The Hands That Thieve without supporting Victory at all, I would want to do that yes please.

Explosions in the sky - "How, Strange Innocence" LP

There only 300 made!, back in 2004, with five different covers, there has not ever been one on eBay since 2011! I can't be the only one that wants this, I can't find it anywhere... :(

It was the first Post Rock album I ever listened to and it has and always will have a special spot in heart!

PS: I would sell all my cats! (I have not, I am allergic to them and dogs) Cats I love kit kats! -_-

Enter Shikari - Common Dreads

can't say i've had another whale since then

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B002G55E44/ref=dp_olp_collectible?ie=UTF8&condition=collectible

Grateful Dead - American Beauty

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0059ILFJ8/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Counting Crows - August And Everything After

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B008YYSE2K/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

You people are joking right?

One of three would make me keel over if I found them and could actually afford them.

Also, if there were some way I could get my hands on The Hands That Thieve without supporting Victory at all, I would want to do that yes please.

I've got EGN on red/grey and THTT on green, everything NM and like-new. I'm accepting offers.

I found EGN for $6 still sealed at work the other week. It was a very good week.

Guest s0uthard

A couple of mine are relatively inexpensive for being "white whales" but they always seem to slip through my fingers...

Rx Bandits - ...And The Battle Begun

No Trigger - Canyoneer

For Canyoneer, I recommend adding it to a saved search on Ebay so you get a notification whenever anything cd or lp comes up. That is what I did and after about 2 months I scored a mint copy for $20. I was the only one who bid on it! I am actually shocked at that because it was up for a week.

For Canyoneer, I recommend adding it to a saved search on Ebay so you get a notification whenever anything cd or lp comes up. That is what I did and after about 2 months I scored a mint copy for $20. I was the only one who bid on it! I am actually shocked at that because it was up for a week.

Thanks for the tip, I always forget to do saved searches.  I did see a copy on eBay a few months ago.  Me and one other person went back and forth on it and I gave up when it hit $40.  I think it ended up going for like $55.