What's your White Whale record?

Mushroomhead - Remix LP

there is one on ebay but has a sketchy vibe about it. $125 which is a lot and I'm kinda ok with paying for it but the dude reused the picture someone else posted when they had it on ebay literally a few weeks later if that.

:(

Living in the Cleveland area, I have had my fair share of Mushroomhead experiences.  Not a fan personally, but I get the following they have.  I think it was somewhere between 2000 and 2001, I was at a Slipknot show and while they were playing, a couple Mushroomhead crony's showed up at the show, dressed in their gear.  They were spouting off at the band to their fans while Slipknot was playing.  Next thing you know, Cory is on his mic talking shit to them and then one of the guitarists dropped his guitar and jumps into the crowd.  He and a dude from Machinehead got into a fight with these jokers.  I was less than 6 feet from the whole thing.  One of the mushroomhead lacky's got knocked the fuck out.  

I only need Electric Wizard's Dopethrone on white wax to complete my Electric Wizard first pressings.  It's not impossible to find, just hard to find for the right price.  Im cheap and I've gotten everything else by being patient so I shall continue to wait on that one.  Im definitely not going to shell out $150+ for it though.  Some people on discogs must be high. 

I've given up on trying to find the Earache test press to Sleep's Holy Mountain.  I'll have to be satisfied (not so much) with the not so limited Kreation Records test pressing that I have.

Congrats dude! That must be a great feeling. Got any pictures for us? :^)

http://statigr.am/viewer.php#/detail/661743239798119166_353492997

and here is We're down till we're undergrounds test. I was lucky to score both

http://statigr.am/viewer.php#/detail/661734825814579712_353492997

Thanks! Long story short - I was chatting with Glen at an in store Toad the Wet Sprocket did in December and as they were signing my Toad records I mentioned that I was trying to track down his second solo album (which was promo only) Glen said he was pretty sure he had some at home and to drop him a message on FB and that was that. 

• 2 weeks later...