What's your White Whale record?

haha no.. andy has the /1, and has one of the /2.. the other /2 is in the uk.

there is a disco /2 of that i have one, and the other was shipped to andy and lost in the mail.

That'd be me!

I've also no hope of getting the /1

and I'm also missing the /3 (21st Press Honey) I guess Flood has one? but as for the other two?

A couple of the /1 /2 "Discos" I'll also never get, along with most of the mixed colours in the 1st press of "cavalier" 7"!!!

Otherwise it'd be - Josef K - Sorry For Laughing LP (I believe there were Test Presses made? before the band decided to scrap it and record it again as "The Only Fun In Town")

The day I got BTBAM "Colors" on green was a pretty good day. Was searching everywhere for that. After i got it, more seemed to pop up on eBay and here than ever before. Funny how that works.

Hell I even knew some girl who Photoshopped her hand on a googled picture of it, just so I would come down to SC and see her/buy it from her. Psycho chick...

Right now I'd kill to have the chance to get City and Colours Bring Me Your Love on red/white swirl. Missed out on that...

That Don't Know How To Party Picture Disk was a repress and you can get it for about 35.00 on ebay. I got mine + the OG Picture Disk without Ska-Core for about the same price. The 12" Black vinyl version is a little more rare.

'>http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?searchtext=bosstones&thumbs=&currsel=&x=0&y=0

Mine is the 12" Caspian - Tertia on Transparent Maroon.

That Don't Know How To Party Picture Disk was a repress and you can get it for about 35.00 on ebay. I got mine + the OG Picture Disk without Ska-Core for about the same price. The 12" Black vinyl version is a little more rare.

'>http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?searchtext=bosstones&thumbs=&currsel=&x=0&y=0

I always loved the look of the "Devils Night Out" Marble.

I still want a first press of SSD "The Kids Will Have Their Say" First Press to complete my SSD collection.

Early punk/hardcore 7"s and LPs...Bad Brains, Minor Threat, Misfits, Germs, etc.

I still want a first press of SSD "The Kids Will Have Their Say" First Press to complete my SSD collection.

This guy knows what's up! 8-)

itt: kids with white wales that came out in the last two years.

Guilty as charged. Haven't been collecting for more than three years or so, but I've been able to track down all the rare or limited records / variants I'd care to own. Aside from that ATF variant, obviously. Even if it has only been out for a little less than two years, it has proven to be a bona fide bitch to track down.

I still want a first press of "The Kids Will Have Their Say" First Press to complete my SSD collection.

Awesome, I would love to see a picture.

Did Taang ever release Power on vinyl?

Well, its the last variant I need before I have a full Mylene Sheath collection. I mean I got the other 5 copies of Tertia but the transparent maroon has been alluding me for the past few months.

I still want a first press of "The Kids Will Have Their Say" First Press to complete my SSD collection.

Awesome, I would love to see a picture.

Did Taang ever release Power on vinyl?

Well, its the last variant I need before I have a full Mylene Sheath collection. I mean I got the other 5 copies of Tertia but the transparent maroon has been alluding me for the past few months.

I don't know but I'd trade my copy of "Break it Up" on Homestead for a copy of "Kids" ha ha. Someone once described Break it Up as the perfect punk example of jumping the shark. Fitting.

haha no.. andy has the /1, and has one of the /2.. the other /2 is in the uk.

there is a disco /2 of that i have one, and the other was shipped to andy and lost in the mail.

That'd be me!

I've also no hope of getting the /1

and I'm also missing the /3 (21st Press Honey) I guess Flood has one? but as for the other two?

A couple of the /1 /2 "Discos" I'll also never get, along with most of the mixed colours in the 1st press of "cavalier" 7"!!!

i do have a copy of the honey colored one, and i believe andy does too