(Eventually Maybe?) - Arrogant Sons of Bitches - Three Cheers for Disappointment repress

damn that makes my variants WORTHLESS.

but I would originally presume flood would be involved with this..... maybe not?

you and me both  :rolleyes: 

really, though - i'm excited this should be getting a repress. might pick it up as a playing copy so i can give my current one a much needed rest.

you and me both  :rolleyes: 

really, though - i'm excited this should be getting a repress. might pick it up as a playing copy so i can give my current one a much needed rest.

He also stated it on Facebook under his name, as well as Bomb the Music Industry. I look forward to this. Could be Flood, or even Asian Man, or Really....either way...take my money. 

He also stated it on Facebook under his name, as well as Bomb the Music Industry. I look forward to this. Could be Flood, or even Asian Man, or Really....either way...take my money. 

that's what lead me to believe this was going through Really - by the way he's been phrasing it, it sounds like he's the one doing it.

• 7 months later...