PO: Sleater-Kinney: Start Together Box Set (10/21)

I'm really savouring this box set. I've just got onto Dig Me Out after spinning the first two three or four times each. LPs sound amazing and the photo book is so cool. I'm just looking at the relevant "eras" in the book as I'm listening to the album. I'm concerned that by the time I reach the end I will have to say that my answer to the question "What's your favourite album?" will be "The Sleater Kinney Discography."

Gave this to my girlfriend for her birthday this past Monday (the 3rd)...she only found out about the box set a week or two before her birthday. I knew she was a huge fan and dug through her vinyl and found none of their albums so it was a no-brainer. She had zero indecation that she would be getting this...so when she opened it up her eyes got all big and she pulled a little kid as a Christmas that got a tickle me Elmo that year and kind of looked at me then looked back at it and said "wait....this is sold out everywhere.....this has been sold out for a while?" And then proceeded to just kind of exclaiming "Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Fucking Shit". So, now that the initial shock has worn off and she's actually spinning these, man, what a well done box set....each LP is gorgeous, the anti-static inner sleeves for each LP, each disc sounds really really fantastic, haven't checked out the book, just the records. Stoked to have this in my house and super stoked at how much she freaked out upon opening it

• 1 month later...

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/start-together-sleater-kinney/28259763?ean=98787111019&isbn=98787111019&x=00141912

Thoughts on whether or not this is the colored or re-released black version?

It's black. Colored is long sold out. Sub pop said black would be out by the end of the year.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/start-together-sleater-kinney/28259763?ean=98787111019&isbn=98787111019&x=00141912

Thoughts on whether or not this is the colored or re-released black version?

I'm on customer support with them now trying to have confirm if this is the color or black set...will update in a minute.