agaetisbyrjun

PO: Sleater-Kinney: Start Together Box Set (10/21)

I don't know how much faith I'd put in the person who checked the warehouse and confirmed it's the colored vinyl. It's a little dubious that they "found" a bunch of these within days of the black vinyl release date.

Not saying there's no chance it's the first pressing, just that I'd be surprised.

I expressed as much concern as i could that they make sure it was correct...twice even. And they said yes it is in fact the colored version.

I mean short of physically going to the warehouse myself and checking I have to go off of what that person said. And if it's not the right one, I'm going right down to B&N store and returning it.

If it was colored it would have said so on the sticker.

Unless you are willing to pay more on a secondary market you are not going to get the colored version, they have been long gone, you might as well enjoy the awesomeness. Of course that is assuming you like the band.

In the old days of free shipping to anywhere I would have picked this up without hesitation, but they have upped their shipping costs to a point where this can't really be considered a deal anymore for folks in Europe, even more so because they use UPS and you get hit with additional fees and charges.