Michael Bublé - "Christmas" colored vinyl (green/red)

K A N O

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got a chance to spin this over the weekend and I'm experiencing the skipping issue that others here and on Amazon have described.  Now to decide whether or not to return it for a refund...

Balls. Snagged one on Amazon yesterday for 19.99 for my wife. Hopefully it plays fine. 

Can we make it a rule that when posting whether or not a records skips people should also post what table they're using? Not saying that it's the case with this record specifically, but seeing such opposing comments on what's considered a relatively low run makes me think that there's a high chance there are other factors at play here.

My copy skipped on a Sony PS-LX300USB.  It's the only record out of about 100 I own that I've experienced this problem.  

Spoke with Amazon customer service yesterday and they refunded me for the full price and said a return was not required, so whenever I bump into someone else with a record player I'll give it a spin on theirs and see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

My 2nd copy of this album finally arrived yesterday.  I got Red just like the first time, however this time the record played perfectly.  No skipping whatsoever.  So I don't think this was an issue with people's players as many have suspected, but rather some sort of pressing error on a portion of the batch produced.